Hello From A Troy Fan

TU Rob

Hey Mean Green fans. Just wanted to drop in and say hello on our Game Week. If any of you have happened to try and wander over to our forum, gotroytrojans.com you'll see that it has been hacked, again. Happened a couple of weeks ago, and looks to have happened again today. I know that NT hasn't had much luck or success this year, but what are you guys expecting of this week's game?

Hey Mean Green fans. Just wanted to drop in and say hello on our Game Week. If any of you have happened to try and wander over to our forum, gotroytrojans.com you'll see that it has been hacked, again. Happened a couple of weeks ago, and looks to have happened again today. I know that NT hasn't had much luck or success this year, but what are you guys expecting of this week's game?

great tailgating.....

The weather should be GREAT and the tailgating will be fantastic! It will be a good time in Denton...come on over!!! The score...well, not to be anything but positive, but I predict........

UNT - ?

Troy - ?

Got to think about this one some...OK, BIG UPSET in the making...UNT comes out throwing and SCORES!!!!! Watch out, Troy fans...don't look past the Mean Green. If you do, you might end up in Ft. Worth and miss the great tailgating at MEAN GREEN HOMECOMING!!!!

Guess so. We have a couple of NT guys that post occasionally over on our board, and most of your fans that I've met seem to be great folks. Just thought I'd stop in and talk since my stomping grounds are MIA.

Sorry - I was sarcastically criticizing us, not you.

Know any good professors at your school with a passion for Troy football?

Like who?

We've had some "issues" with professors from the opposing team's university talking smack. Click the TYSports link in Quoner's signature line and read up on what some sports crazed professors at FIU and La-Lafayette had to say.

Edited by UNTLifer

I expect that we might get a couple of more first downs than last week, and kick possibly more field goals. I expect that we won't give up 60 points this week. Other than that, tailgating should be good.