Only Thing Worse Than Unt Football Is Unt's "fans"

new2NT

Screaming Eagles...Screaming Whiners.

Our team should compete with BCS teams...

If UNT wins a OOC game in the next two seasons it will be an upset. Wake up and smell the roses folks this program has been at the bottom for a long time. Winning the SBC in the past was bragging my date wasn't the ugliest at the dance. The facilities, conference and athletes are considered the bottom of the barrel. The only positive that has happened around this program for years was the hiring of Dodge.

So stop your whinning. This program is ugly the only hope is Dodge. If he brings this program up and has 7-5 season plus a cheese bowl win he'll be gone. Why would he remain at UNT? Oh yeah because all the support the fan base has given? ROFL...

If UNT wins a OOC game in the next two seasons it will be an upset. Wake up and smell the roses folks this program has been at the bottom for a long time. Winning the SBC in the past was bragging my date wasn't the ugliest at the dance. The facilities, conference and athletes are considered the bottom of the barrel. The only positive that has happened around this program for years was the hiring of Dodge.

So stop your whinning. This program is ugly the only hope is Dodge. If he brings this program up and has 7-5 season plus a cheese bowl win he'll be gone. Why would he remain at UNT? Oh yeah because all the support the fan base has given? ROFL...

I see the shit storm heading your way...

RUN NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!!

So what you are really trying to say is:

list_women_37-Time-8_14_97.jpg

You are obviously new to UNT, new2NT. You have no idea what is going on except for the obvious Dodge hire.

Well on the flip side...

This board is about posting your opinions and that is what new2NT has done. I can't say that I agree with his stance entirely but I can say this; if he is new to UNT then he has picked up on something and that is the apathy of the fans and it has only been a few weeks of school. I think he shares the the same opinions of many of the fans, or at least the ones I have talked to, in regards to the facilities and the Sun Belt Conference.

So new2NT what are you going to do about it?? are you going to whine just like you have accused everyone else of doing or are you going to encourage students, as well as yourself, to take ownership of your university and to think positively about the potential that it has?

Well on the flip side...

This board is about posting your opinions and that is what new2NT has done. I can't say that I agree with his stance entirely but I can say this; if he is new to UNT then he has picked up on something and that is the apathy of the fans and it has only been a few weeks of school. I think he shares the the same opinions of many of the fans, or at least the ones I have talked to, in regards to the facilities and the Sun Belt Conference.

So new2NT what are you going to do about it?? are you going to whine just like you have accused everyone else of doing or are you going to encourage students, as well as yourself, to take ownership of your university and to think positively about the potential that it has?

Very, very well said!

New2nt...are you living in Bruce? I ask only because your rhetoric (?) sounds much like a lot of us back in the day...challenging the spirit displayed by a lot of other students.

Keep in mind, out of a few THOUSAND collegiate football programs nationwide, UNT is in the top 150...sometimes top 100 or better. That doesn't seem "bottom of the barrel" to me. The only reason for that perception is that we're not OU or UT or the like. Yes, their teams do consistently kick ass. We're rarely one of THE best of THE best. But we're still in the top 1%, though those other programs aren't as well publicized and don't have as much pressure or expectation as does a FBS school.

Take control as the other guys said. Become a leader and help with the movement to make UNT better every year. We've already had a lot of growth in a lot of areas, but we are only as strong as our students and alumni. Be a strong link in this chain.

trollspray.jpg

Edited by yyz28

New2nt...are you living in Bruce? I ask only because your rhetoric (?) sounds much like a lot of us back in the day...challenging the spirit displayed by a lot of other students.

Keep in mind, out of a few THOUSAND collegiate football programs nationwide, UNT is in the top 150...sometimes top 100 or better. That doesn't seem "bottom of the barrel" to me. The only reason for that perception is that we're not OU or UT or the like. Yes, their teams do consistently kick ass. We're rarely one of THE best of THE best. But we're still in the top 1%, though those other programs aren't as well publicized and don't have as much pressure or expectation as does a FBS school.

Take control as the other guys said. Become a leader and help with the movement to make UNT better every year. We've already had a lot of growth in a lot of areas, but we are only as strong as our students and alumni. Be a strong link in this chain.

This made my day