Johnny Quinn News

C&S

Johnny Quinn's mother, Terri has asked me to let the Mean Green Nation know that Johnny Quinn signed with the Green Bay Packers today. Terri and John Quinn would like to thank the Mean Green Nation for their support and prayers for Johnny. Johnny leaves for Green Bay March 1.

Great news. I assume this is as a free agent or practice squad player? That brings up an NFL draft question: Can players like Johnny (one year out of college) still be drafted? It will be cold up there, but JQ does well dressed in football Green!

No, it's a one year free agent contract. JQ reports in March and he will have to make the team the hard way. Unlike last year in Buffalo he should start camp completely healthy.

Rick

Wish that the Cowboys could have gotten Johnny, but I am just as proud of him to be able to play with in the NFL and working with the one and only, Brett Favre!!! Awesome job Johnny. All of us Mean Greeners are proud of you!!!!!

watch favre retire now!!!!!

CONGRATS JOHNNY!!!! NOW KICK SOME GREEN BAY REAR!!!