Johnny Quinn Needs Your Help

C&S

The Buffallobills.com website has put a poll up to see

what UNDRAFTED WR will make the roster.

Right now the kid from FLORIDA is

ahead. He has like 565 votes and Johnny has like 165.

Need the meangreen nation to VOTE for JOHNNY!!

He needs all the help he can get.

The Buffallobills.com website has put a poll up to see

what UNDRAFTED WR will make the roster.

Right now the kid from FLORIDA is

ahead. He has like 565 votes and Johnny has like 165.

Need the meangreen nation to VOTE for JOHNNY!!

He needs all the help he can get.

in case anyone cares.. its buffalobills.com

It should and will be decided on the field. But Johnny's friends on GOMEANGREEN.COM can come together and boost the Mighty Quinn's vote totals just the way we have supported dancers and cheerleaders in the past. Vote early and vote often.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

GO JOHNNY GO

Now JQ down 710-213-Help!!

If you can help some marginally attracted dancer win a contest, you can certainly help the nicest piece of ass to ever play of this proud university!

I voted...Johnny is in 2nd place...the rest...well, it WILL be decided on the field. Let's wish Johnny well and let him know we are behind him. By the way...Let's fill up several Exes buses for the truip to ZeroU...it will be great fun.

And, while you are at it...Join the Exes...AND...participate in your local cahpter events. The Denton Exes are planning some great activities this year...come be part of the fun and show your support of UNT!

I voted...Johnny is in 2nd place...the rest...well, it WILL be decided on the field. Let's wish Johnny well and let him know we are behind him. By the way...Let's fill up several Exes buses for the truip to ZeroU...it will be great fun.

And, while you are at it...Join the Exes...AND...participate in your local cahpter events. The Denton Exes are planning some great activities this year...come be part of the fun and show your support of UNT!

Guys, I voted seriously, like 100 times in 10 minutes. Just keep copying and pasting the address over and over and re-voting. I know it's not going to get him ON the team, but we all keep talking about publicizing UNT football. If he gets in the lead, people will ask themselves where is this JQ from, possibly read his profile, whats the story of UNT, possibly then catch the story on TD, read about his offense, success, etc. - ALL GOOD THINGS.

DO YOUR PART TO HELP PROMOTE THIS PROGRAM, NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR INSIGNIFICANT YOU MIGHT THIS IT IS! THINK IS TOO EASY TO PASS UP!

DO IT! EVERYONE VOTE RIGHT NOW SEVERAL TIMES!

http://www.buffalobills.com/

Edited by trud1966

Got mine in four times before it stopped allowing me to vote? It cant be based on IP, or it wouldnt have let me vote four times? Anyway, we want JQ to be a big deal up there, so it starts with what their fans see on their website.

I have never really watched the Bills. (older Bills maybe...Bruce Smith, Don Bebe, Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, and Andre Reed were fun to beat in SuperBowls... just never was interested in them) I will become a fan if Johnny makes that team. I guess it wont hurt as bad as when Dylan Lineberry makes the Redskins... The FREAKIN REDSKINS. I'm not sure how to deal with that yet?

GMG!!!

Got mine in four times before it stopped allowing me to vote? It cant be based on IP, or it wouldnt have let me vote four times? Anyway, we want JQ to be a big deal up there, so it starts with what their fans see on their website.

I have never really watched the Bills. (older Bills maybe...Bruce Smith, Don Bebe, Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, and Andre Reed were fun to beat in SuperBowls... just never was interested in them) I will become a fan if Johnny makes that team. I guess it wont hurt as bad as when Dylan Lineberry makes the Redskins... The FREAKIN REDSKINS. I'm not sure how to deal with that yet?

GMG!!!

Boy aint that the truth?

Rick

At 7:00 this morning:

Which undrafted WR has the best chance to make the roster in 2007?

Choice Votes

Aaron Brown (New Hampshire) 331 (13%)

Jemalle Cornelius (Florida) 1435 (56%)

Scott Mayle (Ohio University) 230 (9%)

Johnny Quinn (North Texas) 558 (22%)

2554 Responses