Gmg Bowl Iv - Official Draft Bios

medpilot21

Okay, let's get this thing going. It looks like saturday, April 28th at 1:00 is going to fly. Remember the coaches will draft live, via the GMG chat room... so sell yourself to the coaches! Only players who have a bio posted here are draft eligible. We are also holding the age minimum to 18, but those are the only restrictions.

Have fun and good luck!

More info to follow...

GMG!!!

let's see....

i caught the winning touchdown in GMG II (because I'm 6'6") but i flaked out last year because of a quick trip down to austin to "get some"...YA, IT WAS WORTH IT! i'm tall....i think i can catch....i REALLY like beer....i was famous for a year and a half (mix 102.9 totally 80s saturday night)....i was invited to the AFL II tryouts, but turned them down because of a quick roadtrip down to austin to "get some"...YA, IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

also, if i'm the first bio....I'VE GOT TO BE GOOD!!!

XL

Edited by radiogreen

Shirt size: L

# 90

Bio:

I'm old, and slow. I couldn't get seperation from your granddaddy with a crowbar. My 40 time last year was clocked by a calender, 3 weeks. I haven't played organized ball in 22 years. I hope to get off the bench and play a bit this year as last year was my first in this game.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

My 40 time was my B-Day last year, I am so damn slow I go backward. Played in GMG Bowls I & III, I try hard and suck worse. Can't wait to get on the Field again to elevate my heartbeat. I look forward to seeing everyone out there again, last year was lots of fun.

Tony

Size XL

Edited by KingDL1

I am 5'11" Brown eyes, Brown hair, and I love long walks on the beach....(just kidding). I have never played in a Gmg bowl but i am looking forward to it. I am no speed daemon but I'm not slow either. I can catch and I consider myself pretty athletic. The last time I actually played football with a school team was in middle school but i started offense and defense!!!!!! I am twenty years old and I am currently a student at UNT!!

(I wear a large size t-shirt)

Edited by LAZER

0-3 in GMG Bowls and still the most dangerous person on the field.

I'd give my physical measurements and forty time but if you're covering me the only number that will matter is the time if takes you to come up with an excuse for getting torched.

I'm glad I'm a coach this year because it makes the #1 draft pick at least somewhat of a mystery for once.

I'm giving serious consideration to changing my name to Ike Turner for the day of the game...that way when I beat the person across from me mercilessly it'll make a bit more sense.

The distance by which I plan to burn people for touchdowns is roughly equal to the distance by which FFRick is out of back of the endzone when he catches his "touchdowns"...about 10 yards.

I'm gonna donate my flags to charity after the game...that way people on the opposing team will get a chance to touch them.

I really don't need an introduction or a player Bio. All that needs to be said really is to just refer to my avatar to the left.

I have lost weight since last game (I shaved off the five pound "roeslithberger" I sported for the game, Nasty ass beard!) Rumors were stirring that I tore my rotator in a freak motorcycle accident but rest assured it was NOT my throwing arm. Last Years post game celebration was held at RipRocks over some Turkey D's....Change of plans this year....

Cabaret Royale + Prime Rib + 81K in singles in a Trash bag = MAKE IT RAIN!!!!! Just call me PacMan Jones!

In reference to Emmitt's shots at FFR, I would like to interject and throw some knowledge out there....one word....Scoreboard. FFR was a stellar sleeper pick last year...

Shirt XL

# - 41 is we need it

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

Name: Carlos "Greenblood94" Leal

Shirt Size: XL

Number: 34

Height: About that tall

Weight: 'Til I'm ready

Experience: None in the GMG Bowl, but as Talon90 will attest, my left ACL is somewhere around the 20-yard line on the alumni side of Fouts Field, a donation made during a pick-up game played on a snow day, back when I was still a student. I'm still running my 40-yard dash as I write this, so I have a feeling the time won't be too good. I will, however, hang on to the ball when it is thrown to me which, to my way of thinking, puts me slightly ahead of Tony Romo and Terrell Owens in that regard. I figure anytime you can outperform two Dallas Cowboys, you should let the world know. :lol:

As far as my athletic ability (ha!), to paraphrase the late Brian Piccolo, I can't get you sixty yards in one run, but I can get you 20 three-yard runs (as long as I take my Lipitor before the game), so it's all good.

Edited by Greenblood94

Name: Justin "JayDub" Cook-Winters

Shirt Size: XL

Jersey Number: 52

Height: 5'11" (and a half)

Weight: Constantly fluctuating between 215-255

Experience:

• A veteran of all three previous GMG.com Bowl Games...and member of all three winning teams.
  • The only man in history to have a flag thrown on him for "Dropping Trou" (in games I and III).
  • Creator of the halftime beer chugging contest.
  • Player/replacement coach on winning team in game II. With ShaneB as his Diet Coke Boy, Dickey was proud of his impression of the former head coach and his play calling (draw, draw, draw).
  • Carries the number 52 as his jersey number because he clocks in with a 52 second 40 time. 40oz that is. (That, and 52 is the number of test tube shots he had at a bar in New Orleans the night he and Stebo are STILL trying to piece together all these years later)
  • A presence as a big man on the line and always good as a decoy for those unaware that he has no athletic ability.
  • Recently quit his half pack a day smoking habit...so lung capacity is up over previous years.
  • Drinks beer with Chuck Norris AND Bob Saget.
  • Celebrates every GMG.com Bowl win with a Turkey D and pitcher of Shiner Bock at Riprock's...and plans to do it again this year.
  • Flying in from Southern Utah just for this game....and a Turkey D.

(maybe the official postgame shindig should be at Riprock's?)

Edited by JayDub

Name: Todd "TeachinTodd" Herauf

Shirt Size: XXL

Jersey Number: 58

Height: 5'10"

Weight: I have plenty

Experience: Played in last year's bowl game on the winning team. Opened some serious holes on the offensive line, and was ocassionally near the qb or receivers while on defense. Looking forward to running my win streak to 2!

- Wheels-off egomaniac who thinks it's all about him

- Blind as a bat

- Dearly loves the sound of his whistle

- Early in career, worked many Pee-Wee games, which was excellent experience for the GMG Bowls. Except that the Pee Wee kids are more disciplined.

- After working over 50 games as a Back Judge, (apparently) still doesn't know where the back of the end zone is.

- Has jumped out of moving airplanes. It's hard to take life too seriously after doing that.

- Knows all about Post-scrimmage Kick Enforcement (Do you ?)

- Unlike GMG Bowl coaches and captains, knows what to do when the other team wins the toss and defers their option to the second half. (hint: receive)

- If Jay-Dub drops trou again this year, will throw flag hard enough to make it "stick"

- Saving up money to buy a new lawnmower. Not saying it has anything to do with the game, just putting that out there.

Edited by Texas Stranger

Bio:

Shirt size is L.

Veteran of all three GMG Bowl games. I am athletic and a very focussed player on the field. (During GMG -I, I focussed on Nicole. GMG-II, I focussed on Cheri, GMG-III.. I focussed on Ashley). A QB/WR/DB/P, who can catch, throw, and take a hit. (well, a hit from Pierow. Justin knocked the crap out of me..I was out of commission for 4 weeks.....the loser. (hehe, yes I may hold a slight grudge) I am also the GMG.com Bowl Committee Chair again this year, so I reserve the right to go back and forth from the field to the press-box. I'm doing interviews with GMG.com Bowl guest commentators Bob Stoops and Phil Bennett. (After drinking a glass or two of the green coolaide, I'll look at Bennett and say "We OWN you"... then I will look at Stoops and say "YOU, we'll buy in September")

Yes, my green koolaide has rum in it.... LOTS of rum.

GMG!!! :)

back in my playing days, i was an unstoppable force. i could carry 5 opposing team players on my back the last ten yards and over the goal line; i was a terror on the D-Line, and the only thing that could slow me down was the "mississippi's". then i turned 7 and started playing soccer instead. such a wasted youth. my 40 time is measured in minutes, but i have great hand eye coordination from spending a lot of time in goal playing soccer, as well as years and years of....uh....video games! yeah that's it, video games. so i would make a good possession tight end, and after all those years of soccer....do we need kickers and punters for this? i bet i could do that too. maybe. i think?

3XL

Bio

Name: Adam "AJR2010OX" Rosenfield

Weight- freshman 15 pushed me up to 170

height: fluctuates daily between 5'11 and 6 1/2

Well, I'm young and small and a rookie to the GMG bowl. Used to be pretty fast, ran a 4:50 mile senior year, but now I cant really do that anymore. Umm... I was told I have nice eyes, so that should push my draft stock up. I can play a whole game, and really dont need a water break till halftime. I'm ineligible for the post game party at Riprocks unless Congress suddenly passes a law or someone gives me a fake. You can also put me in charge of getting the beautiful NT greek women out there. (nothing below 18). I can play any position except waterboy. I will not "drop trou" in the middle of the game nor will I be the resident streaker. I project myself as a sleeper pick

Name: Bryan316

Shirt Size: Medium

Number: 8

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 135 lbs.

As a Green Team veteran of the last two games, Bryan has seen both victory and, well, victory. His average height and speed are a cause for concern, but only to those that are less than. His catching abilities are decent, and he can turn on a quarter. Bryan's dual-layer vision help him spot gaps quicker, and his slim frame allow him to slip by those of greater girth. In his digital life, Bryan started all four years at North Texas, and set records for pass attempts, completions, and TDs, along with a trip to the Motor City Bowl and three straight bowl games in Seattle (somehow), and a senior-year Heisman Trophy, all while maintaining a 3.5 GPA. After this illustrious career under center, Bryan's ready to step out and pull a LaDarren McLaine (sp?).

Edited by Bryan316

Name: Brian (classified)

Height: short enough to go under the radar, tall enough to intimidate the baddest of garden gnomes

Weight: (classified as to the fact that some ladies may read this)

Shirt size: XL

Heart Sie: XL (awww thats so sweet :P)

40 time: fast enough to outrun the most crippled cheetah.

Is ready to take a break from his job at CTU, but Agent Bauer needs him back ASAP so I can help save the world. Has been training for the UFC, or at the very least, to impose his will on the most unaware of GMG players. Is ready to take out his frustrations of the NT Police out on field and obtain GMG Bowl Glory. :shuriken::thumbsup::whip::w00t:

T-shirt---Large

Jersey Number--#5

Jerser Name----Playmaker

5'11

162 lbs

26 years old

4 time UNT Intramural Soccer Champion

Positions-- WR/QB

Have played two GMG bowls and really looking forward to my third. Caught a high pass in the end zone last year for a much need two point conversion for the white team. Can break away from the defense and create my own big plays when needed, hence the username...........PLAYMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm skeered, lol. My first bowl game...

Name: Sam (Female!)

Height: a towering 5'4"

Weight: nunya bidness

Shirt size: S

40 time: I can drink one in under two minutes (ha ha) j/k

This is my rookie year. I figure if I can run in high heels through a mall with a 4 year old on my hip I sure as hell can run on grass in tennis shoes. :D

Short and sweet.

Harry Miers 6-1, a svelte 220 and a 40-time that teeters in the 6.0 range :rolleyes: . Whatja get w/me is a good blocker, possession (ie slow) receiver and average deep snapper. I promise this year to wear cleats so I won't look like Fred Flinstone after a reception. Also it is important to note that I was part of the winning team last year so there may be some luck on your side if you select me.

Bio-

Name: Trey Connolly

Weight- Junior 170 lb

Height: 5'9

Athletic Experience: Played Baseball for two years at IHS, Played club sports until high school, Marched many parades with the Tiger Marching Band lol....Play every intrameural sport at UNT with SigEp. In the gym atleast 4 days a week pumpin' iron.

Shirt Size: Large

Speed: Not slow, but not lightning fast (above average)

Can go without water until halftime, easily distracted by women (especially cheerleaders), I'm not tall but I don't drop passes, Like to run deep slant routes (receiver), I got some moves under my belt (jukes, spins, backflips, cartwheels, round-offs, moonwalks, etc), smart with the ball...!