La Tech

GoMeanGreen1999

but I think we win this week. La Tech has the nations worst Defense and even though we have the worst offense, I think if I had to pick, I would rather have the worst offense going against the worst defense. I think D "K8MITB" D will just line up and run at them all day long. With that, I think JT will break a couple for scores and we will win by two TD's. All that being said, and I am not even drinking green Kool*aid.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

but I think we win this week.  La Tech has the nations worst Defense and even though we have the worst offense, I think if I had to pick, I would rather have the worst offense going against the worst defense.  I think D "K8MITB" D will just line up and run at them all day long.  With that, I think JT will break a couple for scores and we will win by two TD's.  All that being said, and I am not even drinking green Kool*aid.

Oddly enough, I have a funny feeling (maybe just indigestion?) about this game too. We are 2 - 1 at home this season, and think we may just pull this one out. I think Woody Wilson might have a break out game. I do fear that attendance will be loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

I wish I shared your optimism and while I hope for the best I don't see it happening. They might have one of the worst defenses in the nation but they haven't played the worst offensive line in the country yet. Also, I completely expect them to load against the run after getting throttled last week and we all know what kind of adjustments our coaches will make..........none. Maybe if we all yell at RF that he is being outcoached BEFORE the game it will fire him up and we get the SMU performance.

I thought he was out for the rest of the season...?

Nope. Read it in todays paper.

Meager to start against La. Tech

Sophomore quarterback Daniel Meager will start for UNT in its game against Louisiana Tech on Saturday, head coach Darrell Dickey said Wednesday.

Meager has started the Mean Green’s last two games, but was knocked out of Saturday’s loss to Troy with what was thought to be a concussion.

UNT’s medical staff now believes the blurry vision Meager experienced during the game was not due to a concussion. The former Richardson Pearce standout has thrown for 288 yards in six games this season.

BRETT VITO can be reached at 940-566-6870. His e-mail address is bvito@dentonrc.com .

You mean Meager since Meager is starting this saturday.

I don't care how you look at it... i have no confidence that we will win this game.

I meant Woody Wilson. I thought Meager was done for the season due to another concussion.

Nope.  Read it in todays paper.

Meager to start against La. Tech

Sophomore quarterback Daniel Meager will start for UNT in its game against Louisiana Tech on Saturday, head coach Darrell Dickey said Wednesday.

Meager has started the Mean Green’s last two games, but was knocked out of Saturday’s loss to Troy with what was thought to be a concussion.

UNT’s medical staff now believes the blurry vision Meager experienced during the game was not due to a concussion. The former Richardson Pearce standout has thrown for 288 yards in six games this season.

BRETT VITO can be reached at 940-566-6870. His e-mail address is bvito@dentonrc.com .

if it wasn't due to a concussion, what else will give you blurry vision???

OK, I'll give the dirty-minded answer before Quoner gets a chance to really do some damage:

Masturbation

(following this up with a very junior-highish giggle  rolleyes.gif )

hope I didn't cross any lines  unsure.gif

That is so immature.

It also explains all the delay of games and timeouts though.

Guest JohnDenver

How many games has Meager played in????

Passing Statistics

NAME                CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT

Woody Wilson      54    90  528    60.0    5.87  2  8    98.8

Daniel Meager      30    60  288    50.0  4.80    2  2    94.7

48 yards per game... awesome.

but I think we win this week.  La Tech has the nations worst Defense and even though we have the worst offense, I think if I had to pick, I would rather have the worst offense going against the worst defense.  I think D "K8MITB" D will just line up and run at them all day long.  With that, I think JT will break a couple for scores and we will win by two TD's.  All that being said, and I am not even drinking green Kool*aid.

This week should be an interesting case study. It's a chance to watch a Ramon Flanigan offense compete against what is statistically the worst defense in the nation.

Let's see what happens.

How many games has Meager played in????

Passing Statistics

NAME                CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT

Woody Wilson      54    90  528    60.0    5.87  2  8    98.8

Daniel Meager      30    60  288    50.0  4.80    2  2    94.7

Wilson is obviously a better QB. However, the telling stat is the 8 INT. He just made poor decisions. If he could get the INTs under control we might have something in him.