Seton Hall (3/23/24)

Sucks that the game is being played in such a small venue.  All the tickets were quickly scarfed up by Seton Hall fans.  I'm on a wait-list, but that isn't happening.  Seton Hall is handling all the ticket sales.  Seems like they should have set aside at least a few for the visiting team.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, keith said:

Sucks that the game is being played in such a small venue.  All the tickets were quickly scarfed up by Seton Hall fans.  I'm on a wait-list, but that isn't happening.  Seton Hall is handling all the ticket sales.  Seems like they should have set aside at least a few for the visiting team.

You might contact our Ath Dept.  I bet we were comped some player/staff tickets that perhaps could go unused.

• Upvote 6

Thanks...I tried that as well.  Our ticket office is getting calls from Seton Hall fans looking for tickets.  

2 minutes ago, NT80 said:

You might contact our Ath Dept.  I bet we were comped some player/staff tickets that perhaps could go unused.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

That's what can happen in the NIT though.  Seems like every year someone can't host, or has to host in an off gym because most places don't set aside building use JUST IN CASE for NIT games.  

• Upvote 1

In Las Vegas because my wife has a work thing.  They had a convention room with about 30 TV and projectors with games going yesterday when we got in that I only left when we went out for dinner.  Pretty sweet set up.

They won't have the NIT, so I'll be watching that from our room.  

35 minutes ago, CMJ said:

In Las Vegas because my wife has a work thing.  They had a convention room with about 30 TV and projectors with games going yesterday when we got in that I only left when we went out for dinner.  Pretty sweet set up.

They won't have the NIT, so I'll be watching that from our room.  

In Vegas ? weak sauce