We May Not Have Many Seasons Left

16 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

I hate to post this but I'd hate even more if I didn't post it.

What I'm referring to is that according to many we are approaching the end of this world.  The signs are that there will be wars, earthquakes and famines.  We are very likely on the verge of World War Three and the earthquakes are more numerous and we are also nearing a world wide food shortage.

The end will be the Rapture when the saved in Christ will be snatched up in the air after the dead rise and will be taken to heaven.  Those remaining will go through seven years of hell before they go to the Great White Throne Judgment.  Most of those will be cast into hell.

Those of you who do not know Jesus (especially) should begin learning about the end times.  The best place to learn is in youtube.com/watch?N=RxZoOkymfgl.  You have to subscribe to You Tube and you cannot have ad blockers.  The sites that give the best information are INRI and pastor Allen Nolan.  I know that Pastor Nolan requires subscriptions but his is the best to understand all of the End of Times. 

Many of these have time periods except the Rapture.  The problem is that it is the first thing to happen so if you aren't saved you will need to start on that portion immediately.

All life is eternal but you must spend it in heaven or hell.

Looks like the campus preacher finally made an account

• Haha 6
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

On 11/7/2023 at 5:18 PM, GrayEagle said:

I hate to post this but I'd hate even more if I didn't post it.

What I'm referring to is that according to many we are approaching the end of this world.  The signs are that there will be wars, earthquakes and famines.  We are very likely on the verge of World War Three and the earthquakes are more numerous and we are also nearing a world wide food shortage.

The end will be the Rapture when the saved in Christ will be snatched up in the air after the dead rise and will be taken to heaven.  Those remaining will go through seven years of hell before they go to the Great White Throne Judgment.  Most of those will be cast into hell.

Those of you who do not know Jesus (especially) should begin learning about the end times.  The best place to learn is in youtube.com/watch?N=RxZoOkymfgl.  You have to subscribe to You Tube and you cannot have ad blockers.  The sites that give the best information are INRI and pastor Allen Nolan.  I know that Pastor Nolan requires subscriptions but his is the best to understand all of the End of Times. 

Many of these have time periods except the Rapture.  The problem is that it is the first thing to happen so if you aren't saved you will need to start on that portion immediately.

All life is eternal but you must spend it in heaven or hell.

With all due respect........

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father” (Matthew 24:33-36). As Jesus explains in this passage of Scripture, nobody knows when the Second Coming will be except the Father. The Lord Himself didn’t know when the Second Coming would occur because only the Father is to know.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 9:42 PM, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Remember, "the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night"; i.e., unexpectedly.  But it's important to be prepared whenever it does come.  Personally, I would recommend the New Testament over a YouTube channel.

Most of these sermons on You Tube are from the New Testament and the book of Daniel in the Old Testament.  We are batting about 100% on Old Testament prophecy.  I strongly agree on your "Be Prepared" statement.  

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Wrong.  Only The Shadow knows.

Underrated character.  I wish it was one of the ones they recycled during all the recent comic book adaptations.  My grandfather had an old record with some of the old radio serials I used to listen to as a kid.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...