I wish WE had an official beer!

VideoEagle

I saw this from Brett McMurphy this morning. USC now has an official beer. And it's a good one from Stone Brewing. I wish we had a local brewery that would sell an official beer (for a sponsorship fee, of course!). Now to see if I can actually post from X! 

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1689040153837207552?s=20

EDIT: After trying about eight different ways of posting, I'll just post the link. 

Edited by VideoEagle
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

The closest thing I’ve seen was from Audacity Brewing before they shut down. They had a beer called Bulletproof which featured the battle flag on the can.  

image.png

I loved how much Audacity used Denton/UNT within their branding. The actual beer? Ehh...not so much. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

I loved how much Audacity used Denton/UNT within their branding. The actual beer? Ehh...not so much. 

Agreed! The beer certainly left a lot to be desired, but the cans did get me to buy it more than I otherwise would haha. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2023 at 6:54 PM, southsideguy said:

IMG_1556.jpeg.bdc3e04173e46ec08435daae0dc7ae5e.jpeg

IMG_1556.jpeg

Change Mickey to Scrappy and the hornet (or whatever the creature is supposed to represent) to an eagle and then decide if you want to keep the malt liquor or change to lager beer.  (I like the taste of malt liquor but it's fattening).

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Look forward to trying this after missing the whole first quarter waiting in SMU’s concession lines 

It'll probably be pretty good since Lakewood makes some pretty quality stuff. I've never tried 3 Nations or Denton County Brewing, but Four Corners is solid so that would be awesome if they made one.

• Upvote 1