New HC and New OC/QB Coach/Associate HC

MeanGreen_MBA

15 minutes ago, Green Mean said:

Why would GH come back here to be an OC when he's already an OC at a P5 school. I don't think the added associate head coach title here at NT specifically will matter much.

Title of OC/QB Coach and Associate HC does carry some swag. Besides, I think if GH comes back and he and JF build a strong program in the next 3 years…winning championship(s) and Bowl games…JF will get another opportunity and this gives GH more experience and confidence of the administration to make him the UNT HC for life. 

I would love a 25 year coach that wins +70% of his games. 

7 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Why not?!?!

I just think it would be a good fit for everyone. 

OK.  So you don't "believe" this has happened, but you would like for this to happen.

Because, yeah, it makes absolutely zero sense for Graham Harrell to leave a P5 OC job for a lateral move to a G5 for a lot less money.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

OK.  So you don't "believe" this has happened, but you would like for this to happen.

Because, yeah, it makes absolutely zero sense for Graham Harrell to leave a P5 OC job for a lateral move to a G5 for a lot less money.

That’s exactly what i was trying to figure out. Thought he was saying this was forsure happening

45 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Justin Fuente hired as HC

Graham Harrell is the new OC/QB Coach/Associate HC

without confirmation this is what I believe has happened. 

I wouldn’t be over the moon about it but based on all of the talk around the country and this board, it seems a foregone conclusion that it’ll be FUente

• Upvote 1