10 Best TV SitCom Comedies

Guest e-bone

Indeed, it will be interesting to see if the Mean Green can shut down Benson again. If they can do that and force the Horns to throw, we could make a game of it.

We are hoping that Ced Benson will qualify as a comedy by the end of the UNT/UT game.

I do have four nominees for the top ten TV programs.... Night Court, Green Acres, 8-Simple Rules, Get Smart, and Adams Family...

OK I can't count...... the Stooges were movie shorts.... not designed for TV and was never a series unless you count some Saturday kid show or after school show..

My top 10 TV SitCom Comedies are:

1.  WKRP Cincinatti

2.  Frazier

3.  Leave it to Beaver

4.  Married with Children

5.  Friends

6.  Seinfeld

7.  Beverly Hillbillies

8.  3 Stooges

9.  Faulty Towers

10.  Red Green Show

No particular order

Cheers

Mash

Mary Tyler Moore

Faulty Towers

Bob Newhart

All in the Family

Curb Your Enthusiam

Frazier

The Odd Couple

The Wonder Years

We are hoping that Ced Benson will qualify as a comedy by the end of the UNT/UT game.

I do have four nominees for the top ten TV programs.... Night Court, Green Acres, 8-Simple Rules, Get Smart,  and Adams Family...

OK I can't count...... the Stooges were movie shorts.... not designed for TV and was never a series unless you count some Saturday kid show or after school show..

NIGHT COURT!!!! I LOVED THAT SHOW!!! Nick at Night needs to quit playing with my emotions and omit Full House (which is shown on 30 other stations) and insert Night Court....now that's entertainment biggrin.gif

Who's Line is it Anyway (American version with Drew Carey as host) ... sorry, the polls are closed, we have a winner.

I thought about that and "In Living Color" but didn't think either one qualified as a sitcom.

My favorites are in BBCAmerica. I'll take Murphy's Law, Jonathon Creek, and Monarch of the Glen over anything currently playing elsewhere. If you haven't seen them check'em out. Monday nights for Murphy's and Jonathon Creek.

They can become habit forming!

Thank God Friends is no longer on! I hope they don't show too many reruns of Chandler acting like a cry baby woman, or Joey being the stupedist muck, or the 3 girls acting like sluts, and where were the black people...Chandler was funny, remember the one with the goose and the monkey, and the blonde sang a song about a cat taking a shit.... OK I am now I have tired head!