How's Your Final Four

NM Green

Mine still in tact:

Gonzaga; Baylor; Kansas; UCLA

I have Baylor beating Gonzaga and UCLA beating Kansas.

I have Baylor beating UCLA.

This is getting interesting as I had Xavier taking out Arizona tonight.

On a side note I think Sean Miller is a terrible coach.  Arizona deserves better than that dude.  The Cats have too much talent to play that stupid in the final minutes of the game.  Gonzaga gonna smoke the X on Saturday.

GMG

• Downvote 2

Mine is half screwed: 

I had Duke v. Arizona, so that's totally screwed.

Other half is Kansas v. UNC.

Final for me was Kansas v. Arizona with Kansas winning the title.

So, I have a sliver of hope left.  In the bracket group I'm in, everyone in front of me except one other fella (who also has Kansas as the winner) has either Gonzaga or UNC as their title winner.  Two just behind me have Oregon and UCLA as the national title winners. 

So, Rock Chalk Jayhawk!  Looking to win, place, or show to win $150, $100, or $50 in this group. 

1 hour ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Mine is half screwed: 

I had Duke v. Arizona, so that's totally screwed.

Other half is Kansas v. UNC.

Final for me was Kansas v. Arizona with Kansas winning the title.

So, I have a sliver of hope left.  In the bracket group I'm in, everyone in front of me except one other fella (who also has Kansas as the winner) has either Gonzaga or UNC as their title winner.  Two just behind me have Oregon and UCLA as the national title winners. 

So, Rock Chalk Jayhawk!  Looking to win, place, or show to win $150, $100, or $50 in this group. 

Kansas has really impressed me.  This is the best Self team I can remember.  All 5 on the floor seem to know where to go at any given time.  Good flow.  I think they'll win it all.  Oregon is no match, will lose by 15+ and, based on what I've seen, I don't think any of the teams in the East can beat them.  Maybe Baylor?

I am in two brackets.  My main one had Duke winning the title...obviously that is screwed (though my other three F4 are still alive - Kansas/UCLA/Gonzaga).

My secondary "upset filled" bracket had Gonzaga winning it all.  That one has two F4 squads left (Kansas as well).

20 hours ago, NM Green said:

Mine still in tact:

Gonzaga; Baylor; Kansas; UCLA

I have Baylor beating Gonzaga and UCLA beating Kansas.

I have Baylor beating UCLA.

This is getting interesting as I had Xavier taking out Arizona tonight.

On a side note I think Sean Miller is a terrible coach.  Arizona deserves better than that dude.  The Cats have too much talent to play that stupid in the final minutes of the game.  Gonzaga gonna smoke the X on Saturday.

GMG

you were saying...

Edited by THOR

I have Gonzaga beating Kansas in final. Both still in, but Kansas needs to get past Oregon and Gonzaga needs to get past Cinderella (aka Xavier). 

Other two teams I have in Final Four are Villanova (ouch) and Kentucky. So I still have three in Final Four.