New Apogee Concessions

All About UNT

9 hours ago, Marty said:

Does that mean some vendors aren't renewing? The family fun pack had Dominos pizza the first season, then it was Sonic for a couple of seasons, and last year and this year it's just a $10 food voucher.

I remember the bad old days of Fouts when we'd be down something line 23*10^47 to 6 (extra point no good) in the middle of the second quarter, the majority of the fans had left for friendlier confines of Fry Street, and you could bargain down the dominos guys to sell you a premade, lonely, large pepperoni pizza for two or three bucks.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Marty said:

Does that mean some vendors aren't renewing? The family fun pack had Dominos pizza the first season, then it was Sonic for a couple of seasons, and last year and this year it's just a $10 food voucher.

There will probably be an appropriate number/variety of venders still. I don't think this is a spin. The old director for concessions was awful. I think (and hear) that the new guy (who actually was here long ago) is a huge step up. I think concessions, and thus game day experience, will be improved this year. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Marty said:

Really?  Last year I got a grocery sack with a loaf of white bread, couple of mustard packets, a roll of bologna and a quart of water.

• Upvote 2

NOOO!  Say it isn't so!

9 minutes ago, drex said:

It is my understanding that Beth Marie's and Metzlers are no longer at the stadium...hope I'm wrong.  Seems the university now is in the concession business.

I lived on beer and Metzler's!

200_s.gif

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, drex said:

It is my understanding that Beth Marie's and Metzlers are no longer at the stadium...hope I'm wrong.  Seems the university now is in the concession business.

I'd look for a gif but I'm too concession food sad right now

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, drex said:

I believe Beth Marie's is still going to be there.  Can't speak for Metzler's.

• Upvote 1

This will be my first game not in the club level. My well heeled buddy is so disgusted he didn't renew his season tickets. I just hope the beer lines aren't long. This is Denton Texas, a town based on drinking. What happens on the field is so depressing you have to drink in the stands!!!!

• Downvote 2