Left on hold with UNT ticket office

UNT90

14 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

So, I called the ticket office today at 9:05AM to take care of some business. The automated phone system put me on hold and told me "all lines were busy." On hold is where I stayed for 20 minutes before hanging up and calling back, only to get the same automated message that all lines are busy. I didn't bother holding for another 20 minutes. 

And, no, I don't believe there is a huge rush for season tickets. 

With Hank in charge, nothing has changed. You literally can't give them your money. 

Who does business like this? 

Let's see - Summertime at a University = down time

Edited by NTAlum09
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

12 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Let's see - Summertime at a University = down time

Then put a message up announcing new hours on the website and answering service. Takes about 10 minutes max (assuming someone proofreads.)

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Buy them at the gate, then you'll have nothing to complain about.

Ok TFLF, or whatever screen name you have switched to today.

34 minutes ago, Marty said:

Bring that up at the meeting tonight.

You better believe it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Yes, please bring this up at the meeting tonight. While the website is available, there are often times you need to ask a question before completing payment of the tickets. 9:05 is during the office hours listed. This is the week to expect more renewals so literally EVERYONE in the athletic office should be helping answer the phones. If nothing else, they can get a name and number and call back. Most people are fine with the a call back. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, VideoEagle said:

Yes, please bring this up at the meeting tonight. While the website is available, there are often times you need to ask a question before completing payment of the tickets. 9:05 is during the office hours listed. This is the week to expect more renewals so literally EVERYONE in the athletic office should be helping answer the phones. If nothing else, they can get a name and number and call back. Most people are fine with the a call back. 

Just tried again, same "all lines are busy, your call will be answered when rep available" message.

UNBELIEVABLE.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, untcampbell said:

940-565-2527

Worked for me.

GMG

Only because I finally got a back line number and brought it to their attention. 

I used the main number anyone would use if they googled UNT ticket office. 940-565-2527. That's what I did. So if someone were to call to buy tickets from 9AM to 10:30AM this morning, they would have been left on hold indefinitely.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Only because I finally got a back line number and brought it to their attention. 

I used the main number anyone would use if they googled UNT ticket office. 940-565-2527. That's what I did. So if someone were to call to buy tickets from 9AM to 10:30AM this morning, they would have been left on hold indefinitely.

I agree the tkt office needs help (just threw up a little from agreeing with 90).  We should bring this up tonight....professionally

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1