**Update on public access to UNT Spring FB Practice**

Harry

Received this clarification from the AD in regards to access to Spring practices:  

Public Access to Spring Football Practice

With the start of North Texas Football Spring Practice, we would like to clarify public access to practice sessions.  As it has been in the past, individuals have access to view practice outside the practice facility at any time. We ask that you are respectful of the staff and players at all times and refrain from filming any and all practice sessions.

Access to the practice field will be limited to media, Mean Green Club members and invited guests as per the policy set for spring practice sessions.  

The scrimmages scheduled for April 2nd & 9th as well as the spring game scheduled for April 23rd will be held in Apogee Stadium and are open to the public. 

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

actually, I found this on the ground outside the Dickey Practice complex yesterday.  Can't say for certain it's Vito's notes, but I don't think it's tough to connect the dots here:
KaYaHUn.jpg

I actually laughed out loud at this.  Good stuff.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

actually, I found this on the ground outside the Dickey Practice complex yesterday.  Can't say for certain it's Vito's notes, but I don't think it's tough to connect the dots here:
KaYaHUn.jpg

First off, brilliant and kudos to you.  

Second, you clearly have a job that requires less of your attention than even UNT90's does.   Again, kudos.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

KaYaHUn.jpg

Hall of Fame worthy!!

Just to be clear on this clarification --  if you want to observe the practices in their entirety you can so long as you are outside the fence.  As most know, there are plenty of good vantage points around the perimeter of the practice fields if you want to watch.  I think this is a reasonable offer, so if you spend the time driving there to watch it you know that you can from beginning to end.  The AD gets a fair amount of criticism on here for sure, but in this case I think they made the right move and appreciate that.  GMG

5 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

First off, brilliant and kudos to you.  

Second, you clearly have a job that requires less of your attention than even UNT90's does.   Again, kudos.  

I can't help it if you mofos don't know how to multi-task...

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Just to be clear on this clarification --  if you want to observe the practices in their entirety you can so long as you are outside the fence.  As most know, there are plenty of good vantage points around the perimeter of the practice fields if you want to watch.  I think this is a reasonable offer, so if you spend the time driving there to watch it you know that you can from beginning to end.  The AD gets a fair amount of criticism on here for sure, but in this case I think they made the right move and appreciate that.  GMG

I want someone to hold their camera up and act like they are filming    Outside the fence. 

See how long you get to hang around.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

7 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

KaYaHUn.jpg

The only thing I think could make this better is if Brett Vito was included and catching his passes.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

KaYaHUn.jpg

Amateur forgery.  Were that to be a Vito original there would be at least three more bulges on that sketch.   

You should be ashamed.  

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 2