Meacham out of the running

meanJewGreen

Fair enough.

I am not sure how important DFW even is as long as  he recruits the talent we need to be good. 

I like the age and stops Littrell has made, we would be a stepping stone for him. That becomes a Make It or Break It situation for Littrell which means he has what I think is more to lose. So even more than money he needs to be successful to continue to write his own ticket. 

Not to mention, I'm sure he has his eye on higher profile jobs in this particular area, specifically 150 miles North on 35.  

And, there are plenty of other jobs around here he can jump to when the going gets rough for some higher-profile teams.

What I don't like about Littrell is he looks too much like Flyonthewall. However if he can coach as well as Fly barbecues we will be alright.

We need to know how well Fly barbecues on a cheap pit from Walmart cause..... Our athletic department sure don't compare to smoker rig in his pictures. 

• Upvote 3

Disagree. If we would of hired Meach they would of pulled the $ for Cumbie. Seth must of nailed the interview!

and Shanice Stevens nailed her interview with RV.  Seth didn't use a PowerPoint presentation during his interview, did he? "100 yards of air", or some other catchy phrase.  RV likes that stuff.

• Upvote 2

I would recommend elevating that leg and applying an ice bag to that knee. 

haha yeah, yeah.  I still feel that way about Meacham but I was feeling extra passionate at the time.

But that's all in the past.  Time to support the Seth.

Edited by tmjerm
  • Upvote 3