How do you mute UNT90

Dr. Seuss

You wasting your time posting on this board is wasting an opportunity to make the money that you've lost in your investment of your club seats(sunk cost). 

Posting on this board is a waste of time? I wish someone had told me that 13 years ago.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No one is calling out someones occupation or using foul language... We can be adults here.

And I'm saying this could easily be taken care of through a PM.

UNT90 has a thick skin and a good sense of humor.  He is usually the first to +1 the posts in which I poke fun at him.  

Speaking in generalities.

• Upvote 1

If that happened, Tony Bemford would have been gone after year one and RV before this season due to immense pressure from the fan base. 

But that would have been terrible, right?

Well if the theoretical 30K 90's did exist I would hope they would do more yelling/supporting of the team than plotting the demise of the next coach that displeased them.....for whatever reason. Being a very active/supportive fan base is one thing. Being a lynch mob at the drop of a hat, or because you're bored is quite another.............

Well if the theoretical 30K 90's did exist I would hope they would do more yelling/supporting of the team than plotting the demise of the next coach that displeased them.....for whatever reason. Being a very active/supportive fan base is one thing. Being a lynch mob at the drop of a hat, or because you're bored is quite another.............

15 years is "at the drop of a hat?"

imteresting time comtinum you have going there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Moderating this thing is no picnic either.  I mean sure there's the fame and the chicks, but what does that really leave you with the morning after?

Look, this thread is about me, man. If you want a thread about yourself, pay someone to start it. 

Warning: it costs almost as much as a banner. 

• Upvote 7

15 years is "at the drop of a hat?"

imteresting time comtinum you have going there.

Well now, surely you haven't been out for RV's professional (?) blood for that long. He couldn't possibly have pissed you off from day one. 

All I'm saying is that once someone(s) gets a taste for blood, it tends to get way out of hand.

Of course, then there's always "better him than me"..............

Well now, surely you haven't been out for RV's professional (?) blood for that long. He couldn't possibly have pissed you off from day one. 

All I'm saying is that once someone(s) gets a taste for blood, it tends to get way out of hand.

Of course, then there's always "better him than me"..............

I don't want to kill the man. Jeez. 

I judy want an effective leader for this athletic department, it's been 15 years. His record speaks for itself. 

Posting on this board is a waste of time? I wish someone had told me that 13 years ago.

I know. I wish Dr. Suess would quit wasting his time posting about me...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Moderating this thing is no picnic either.  I mean sure there's the fame and the chicks, but what does that really leave you with the morning after?

A hangover, coffee, hot chicks in your bed, used condoms, and a Bengal in the living room wearing your Ray Bans.

• Upvote 1

This may take a few of us back some, but does anyone of the older era board guys see a little resemblance of UNT90's posts to GreenGrenade (RS)? Every era has to have a voice who posts things that get everyone thinking, and sometimes upset. As we realized years ago, GG was posting things more to be funny than upsetting, but he also would not stop at times. He posted some of the same things over and over in an attempt to get everyone's dander up?. Looking back, we likely needed that catalyst back then. Without a GG or UNT90 stoking the fire, we would be boring each other with stories about what could have been and the old Fry Street? I may not agree with many of UNT90's threads (actually almost none) but I support his place among us to be posting and re-posting his rhetoric here. I still think the banner and billboards are bad ideas but I am glad we have people who care enough to act on their enthusiasms, even if they post the same thread thirty times. Just a thought..

GMG!!!

• Upvote 4

This may take a few of us back some, but does anyone of the older era board guys see a little resemblance of UNT90's posts to GreenGrenade (RS)?

I don't know, I think @UNT90's plethora of posts on a single subject is more like what @PlummMeanGreen would do.  Just without all the fonts, sizes, and colors.

• Upvote 3