How do you mute UNT90

Dr. Seuss

Unti RV gets fired, I would like to know how to mute all of UNT90's post.. I mean, he keeps on saying the same thing over and over, its really clogging up my feed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Just click this link and all your problems will be solved!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I did that years ago. Several other yahoos, too. Great feature. There were some posters who make me want to never come to this forum. That's too bad because there's a lot of great folks here who actually know what they're talking about and can do it without acting like a spoiled 4 year old. 

• Upvote 6

I did that years ago. Several other yahoos, too. Great feature. There were some posters who make me want to never come to this forum. That's too bad because there's a lot of great folks here who actually know what they're talking about and can do it without acting like a spoiled 4 year old. 

Nana nana boo boo. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

See, you are wrong here. "When to stop" is the moment RV is no longer employed at UNT. 

Thats wken you will see the old optimistic UNT90 of 2011 return.

99.9% of the people here want RV gone. You're preaching to the choir. There's no reason to create a new "Fire RV" thread every other day. At this point, it's like you're arguing with yourself while being on the same side of the debate. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

99.9% of the people here want RV gone. You're preaching to the choir. There's no reason to create a new "Fire RV" thread every other day. At this point, it's like you're arguing with yourself while being on the same side of the debate. 

I'm not the one creating those threads. The fact that others are means that people want to talk about it. 

It seems your issue is more with Smatresk for not firing RV or with RV for not walking away gracefully. 

Maybe you should send them an email?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

According to the latest poll "RV Take 2" it's actually 91.4% of the people here...

• Upvote 2

Damn! If that happened, we would ABSOLUTELY be the most insufferable fan base in America.

But I can live with that.......

If that happened, Tony Bemford would have been gone after year one and RV before this season due to immense pressure from the fan base. 

But that would have been terrible, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago,  UNT90 said:

See, you are wrong here. "When to stop" is the moment RV is no longer employed at UNT. 

No, I'm not wrong... Did you see me posting on the board during the season?  No, why because I knew we sucked and it wasn't worth my time and effort.  I said a couple things here and there but I wasn't really interested because I knew Mac would be fired by the end of the year.  You're preaching to the choir, go outside of the AD and show your concerns.  Hiding behind a computer all day talking about how you think RV should be fired.  

If/when I ever see RV again, I'll give him a handshake and say "Rick, Thank you for your time and effort at UNT.  We've known each other for a number of years and we've had some great times in Hot Springs and the tailgates. However, I'm not a fan of where the program is going and the leadership thats in charge of it.  I'm not sure what I'll be doing with my donations next year, I might just donate it to the Economic Dept.  I just want to wish you the best of luck in the future and GMG."  

• Upvote 4

If/when I ever see RV again, I'll give him a handshake and say "Rick, Thank you for your time and effort at UNT.  We've known each other for a number of years and we've had some great times in Hot Springs and the tailgates. However, I'm not a fan of where the program is going and the leadership thats in charge of it.  I'm not sure what I'll be doing with my donations next year, I might just donate it to the Economic Dept.  I just want to wish you the best of luck in the future and GMG."  

Don't worry, (I'm assuming) you're not a big money donor, so he'll just laugh at you. The common diehard fan doesn't matter to him or the athletic department.

• Upvote 1

No, I'm not wrong... Did you see me posting on the board during the season?  No, why because I knew we sucked and it wasn't worth my time and effort.  I said a couple things here and there but I wasn't really interested because I knew Mac would be fired by the end of the year.  You're preaching to the choir, go outside of the AD and show your concerns.  Hiding behind a computer all day talking about how you think RV should be fired.  

Hiding behind a keyboard? Please. 

Fly knows me by first name and knows where I tailgate, as do many others who post on here. I even had to reluctantly give a quote to the school newspaper about the banner, so it's really public who I am, to the point of being uncomfortable. 

Maybe you can walk away. Unfortunately, I'm tied to club seats. That was an investment for me. I expect a return. 

You handle it your way, I'll handle it mine. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't worry, (I'm assuming) you're not a big money donor, so he'll just laugh at you. The common diehard fan doesn't matter to him or the athletic department.

According to one of the directors in the  Athletic Dept I'm donating more than I have to because I qualify for the young alumni program.....

Hiding behind a keyboard? Please. 

Fly knows me by first name and knows where I tailgate, as do many others who post on here. I even had to reluctantly give a quote to the school newspaper about the banner, so it's really public who I am, to the point of being uncomfortable. 

Maybe you can walk away. Unfortunately, I'm tied to club seats. That was an investment for me. I expect a return. 

You handle it your way, I'll handle it mine. 

Well, theres a thing called opportunity cost and sunk cost... You wasting your time posting on this board is wasting an opportunity to make the money that you've lost in your investment of your club seats(sunk cost). 

• Upvote 1

While I don't agree with some of RV's decisions, I question the whole "the common fan doesn't matter" notion. Didn't he personally call a "common fan" after getting a letter forwarded to him? 

• Upvote 1