Attendance Prediction Thread

AustinFromUNT

6 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

UTSA forum is saying the visiting section is sold out.  

That is 2 bottom sections and the corresponding 2 top sections above them.    That section has never been full... even for the Houston Apogee Opener (Top right corner of this photo):
apogee-stadium.jpg

If so,  Kudos to the UTSA fans for coming out.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

That is 2 bottom sections and the corresponding 2 top sections above them.    That section has never been full... even for the Houston Apogee Opener (Top right corner of this photo):
apogee-stadium.jpg

If so,  Kudos to the UTSA fans for coming out.

Actually only the bottom two 124/125 are visitor.  224/223 are student.

Updated: 28,000  (UNT students all over the place).

By mid-way of the 1'st quarter the alumnus side will look quite filled. Hide! Watch! See!

❓Hope the frats & students get to see the pre-game extravaganza.  Hope as in...one can hope?

So glad 88 yo Hayden Fry will be at this game. My first game as a UNT student was his first Mean Green game to coach in September, 1973.  

❇️ Folks, we have more tradition than we give ourselves credit for having.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 1

We'll see collectively how good we are at prognosticating.  The average of all predictions was 25,026 with the caveat that a couple or so went over capacity.  I cut those back to 30,850 because the excess were still partying on the hill and wouldn't make it inside the stadium.

Edited by GrayEagle
spelling correction
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

We'll see collectively how good we are at prognosticating.  The average of all predictions was 25,026 with the caveat that a couple or so went over capacity.  I cut those back to 30,850 because the excess were still partying on the hill and wouldn't make it inside the stadium.

Our own little wisdom of crowds experiment.  I like.

5 hours ago, Cerebus said:

UTSA forum is saying the visiting section is sold out.  

That's pretty good for an unmotivated fanbase.  I hope they enjoy their time in Denton minus the 3 or so hiurs during the game.  I would much prefer to be known as a classy fanbase, ala Nebraska, as opposed to stooping to the level some of their fans did it San Antonio.  Even if this is our rival, let's treat them as we would wish to be treated and not become the Baton Rouge of TX.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

9 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

Jack! What up! Hope to run into you Saturday.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I've done some good recruiting to get people to the game, Myself and girlfriend are coming, was able to convince my old roommate's GF to let him out of going to a wedding to come, a few aTm  grads that just wanna see a good game are coming with me as well. Thats 5 people that were not originally going two weeks ago. Small part but doing what I can, also telling my patients at work if they're board tickets are 10 bucks, come watch! 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2