Young Ladies In White Tee Shirts

Huff

Prior to the start of the game a large number of young ladies wearing white tee shirts sat together above the walkway on the student side. Any idea who they were ? I heard earlier that there was discussion about the UNT sororities not coming to the game and wondered if they decided to show up as a group.

• Upvote 1

Prior to the start of the game a large number of young ladies wearing white tee shirts sat together above the walkway on the student side. Any idea who they were ? I heard earlier that there was discussion about the UNT sororities not coming to the game and wondered if they decided to show up as a group.

PIctures or it didn't ... nevermind.

I don't know. However, after the game, I was driving through campus and the person I dropped off lived near the soriety houses. All the girls there had on a white t-shirt and they were lined up in front of the houses. Regardless of club, ther were each wearing the same white shirt.

Beat La Tech

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

To clear up some previous misinformation...sorority recruitment schedule was changed this yr to accommodate those who wished to travel to Austin and those who wished to attend yesterday. As a result, they're spending later nights and stretching things out longer than previous yrs all for the sake of attending the games. I say this for two reasons 1. They took a bit of a shellacking from some here who misunderstood their intentions. And 2. To celebrate the fact that the student body and its organizations are structuring schedules around games (even those out of town) which is exactly what should be happening. Mac had a lot to do with this. Long live the Goose,

Edited by tmjerm
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

However, after the game, I was driving through campus and the person I dropped off lived near the soriety houses. All the girls there had on a white t-shirt and they were lined up in front of the houses.

And you didn't drive by with a super soaker or find a puddle of water?