John Williams steps it up in the Young Alumni Section

oldguystudent

Safeway Bowl Shirts will be for sale for $15 at 9am on Saturday morning. All the credit goes to that admin guy (whoever he is) and the boys over at Pan Ector Industries.

Also we have about 6 young alumni packages left out of the 120 that we purchased and the section is now sold out. Thanks to all that purchased the packages! Go Mean Green!

Holy shit! How awesome! Young alumni section gon' be live.

• Upvote 1

Safeway Bowl Shirts will be for sale for $15 at 9am on Saturday morning. All the credit goes to that ADMAN guy (whoever he is) and the boys over at Pan Ector Industries.

Also we have about 6 young alumni packages left out of the 120 that we purchased and the section is now sold out. Thanks to all that purchased the packages! Go Mean Green!

John thanks for all you do!! :goodjob:

We will also be selling these shirts at the tailgate:

gallery_1_2_26147.jpg

Picked up my Safeway Bowl shirt on Saturday. Saw lots of people standing around waiting for the shuttle.

Questions for those of you in this section: How'd it go? Was it rowdy? Were you heckling the bench? Did you give the Ponies enough grief to talk back to you?

It was beyond hype in there. I was on the 4th row. Everybody was giving the SMU players hell. Chanting, jeering, the whole nine. Lots of noise and nobody sat down. Everything I dreamed of.

• Upvote 3