UNT night at Ranger's game

Marty

I'm here, having a good time - good showing and nice to see Lance and Mean Green man.

PS everyone wants these hats. If you got one you should go home happy tonight.

Nice to see Harry as well!!!

I didn't get a hat, but went home as happy as can be. Fantastic night. Proud to be a part of Mean Green Nation!

• Upvote 1

Pissed they didn't show Lance throwing to Johnny on TV.

They did replay it when they interviewed Dunbar at the game. He threw it over Quinn's head. His excuse was when he played baseball it was in center field and he was used to long throws.

Good interviews with both Quinn and Dunbar. Of course, anything other than the game the way the Rangers are now playing.

• Upvote 1

"I wear a mask. And that mask is not to hide who I am, but to create what I am"

#UNT #GMG #MeanGreenMan

Great that you wore your MeanGreenMan costume.

• Upvote 3

It was good to meet you in person and I really admire your passion.

I am not going to lie, #meangreenman has a passion that is infectious... I first met him at the Rice game and I have to say that seeing "The Stand" and having that crazy energy around was an intense experience.... very cool and very fun!

IT was good to meet folks last night, Harry, and I had a great time at the game. Seeing all the green was exciting and re-energizing... I cannot wait for football season!@!!!

• Upvote 1