Let's go Louisville

emmitt01

Yawn, we would blow UNT out again. We blew UNT out in Apogee and we blew them out in Houston, we could play the game in Alaska and still blow out UNT.

This thread is like a dog whistle. Because...well actually this literally worked like a dog whistle.

I don't know...you're both doing quite a bit of blowing in both of your scenarios. Awwwkwaaarrrd...

What is the point of this thread?

UH would shred us and has played two rank teams within one score two weeks in a row.

Why don't we focus on smack talking against UTSA?

A word of advice: If you're going to get a degree elsewhere and adopt their programs as your own, don't come to your other alma mater's board and post that they would shred them. Especially if it's an in-state team and while UNT is having the best year they've had in a decade.

Ps. How bout that UCF needing a prayer to beat TEMPLE?? Really a powerhouse there.

Edited by MDH
  • Upvote 1

Been a uh fan for 30 years. Just started following unt last 2 years and I root for unt. There are things that unt can do better than UH. special teams, running game, and defense is better. UH offense is a lot better and the defense is not far behind unts. UH defense is getting better every week. Next year it will be strong.

UH is not a good matchup for UNT at all. UNT wouldnt get blown out like last year, but UNT will have trouble with stopping a good passing attack.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNT will have trouble with stopping a good passing attack.

Up to and including the Ball St. game, I agree with you, and had I been an opposing coach, even with a marginal quarterback and receivers, I would have done nothing but 20+ yard passes to the corners against our defense.

Something has since changed. Teams are still trying it, but they are getting the results. The defense has closed that gap.

Ps. How bout that UCF needing a prayer to beat TEMPLE?? Really a powerhouse there.

Okie State lost to 4-7 WVU. Really a powerhouse there.

Stanford lost to 4-6 Utah. Really a powerhouse there.

South Carolina lost to 4-6 Tennessee. Really a powerhouse there.

At least UCF won. UCF's only loss was to a top 15 team. These teams ranked ahead of UCF lost to teams with losing records. And I'm not even counting close wins or losses to unranked teams.

• Upvote 2

Okie State lost to 4-7 WVU. Really a powerhouse there.

Stanford lost to 4-6 Utah. Really a powerhouse there.

South Carolina lost to 4-6 Tennessee. Really a powerhouse there.

At least UCF won. UCF's only loss was to a top 15 team. These teams ranked ahead of UCF lost to teams with losing records. And I'm not even counting close wins or losses to unranked teams.

WVU, Utah, and Tennessee aren't Temple. If they lost to USM or FIU or SMU, you would have a good point.

BTW, we all know a good team can lay a stinker, we did that at Tulane.

Edited by pastorgrant

WVU, Utah, and Tennessee aren't Temple. If they lost to USM or FIU or SMU, you would have a good point.

BTW, we all know a good team can lay a stinker, we did that at Tulane.

They're not Temple, but UCF won. Would you rather have a team beat Temple, even if it's close, or lose to WVU? I'll take the close win over the really bad team over the loss to the bad team.

And how good is WVU? They just lost by 12 to 3-7 Kansas. The same Kansas that lost to Rice by 9. WVU's other wins? OT win over 4-7 TCU, transitioning 0-10 Georgia State, and 7 point win over mighty William & Mary. So do you want to compare Okie State to TCU, Georgia State, and William & Mary? William & Mary played a closer game than Okie State actually leading by 10 at halftime against WVU. Okie State only led WVU by 7 for 2 minutes halfway through the 1st quarter.

• Upvote 1