There's a McDonald's near Southern Miss's stadium

...and I ate there with my family a few years ago. My kids were very young and ate happy meals. I had the quarterpounder meal thing with french fries and a coke. My wife does not like to eat unhealthy food much, so she just drank tea. I can't remember what my sister-in-law and nephew ate. Sorry.

I hope that you will eat there, too, this weekend, before and after our victory.

Also, if you've never been to Mississippi, there are some parts that look as crappy as the crappy parts of Texas. But, I think, not as crappy as what you see in Louisiana.

Still, I've never been treated poorly in either state. Stores and restaurants in both states will sell you food and snacks if you have money. The gas stations in both states have gas in case you need a fill up.

Finally, don't feel badly about Mississippi not having as many Mexicans as Texas has, either in total population or per capita. They lag behind Texas in that department. Just suck it up and do the best you can. English is spoken through the state, so you shouldn't have a problem communicating with the locals.

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

...and I ate there with my family a few years ago. My kids were very young and ate happy meals. I had the quarterpounder meal thing with french fries and a coke. My wife does not like to eat unhealthy food much, so she just drank tea. I can't remember what my sister-in-law and nephew ate. Sorry.

I hope that you will eat there, too, this weekend, before and after our victory.

You are such a corporate shill.

Also, if you've never been to Mississippi, there are some parts that look as crappy as the crappy parts of Texas. But, I think, not as crappy as what you see in Louisiana.

Still, I've never been treated poorly in either state. Stores and restaurants in both states will sell you food and snacks if you have money. The gas stations in both states have gas in case you need a fill up.

Finally, don't feel badly about Mississippi not having as many Mexicans as Texas has, either in total population or per capita. They lag behind Texas in that department. Just suck it up and do the best you can. English is spoken through the state, so you shouldn't have a problem communicating with the locals.

Go Mean Green!

This is up for debate.

Deliverance.jpg

• Upvote 1

Go Mean Green!

You drunk bro?

• Upvote 3

Go Mean Green!

Tell us how you really feel.

Just rolled into town myself. Not a lot of time to look around before I went to work. Why the hell would you eat at McyD's? There are plenty of locally owned establishments I noticed on my way from campus to the hotel. If it weren't for an extreme lack of sleep, I'd go enjoy this town a little. I normally do. The best I an do is get a 6er of a regional brew (I try to sample local breweries, this time "Naked Pig") grab a pizza, and crash for 10 hours while watching BYU/Boise St.

On a different note, I see a lot of people wearing Southern Miss gear. I mean a LOT of people. Maybe cuz they are the only game in town. Maybe b/c it's homecoming. Maybe cuz they do have a good tradition of winning here, but they were winless last year. Winless so far this year, but people still seem excited to party. It's much the same vibe I got at ECU earlier this year.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!