Craig James Out - One & Done As FoxSW Analyst

MeanGreen61

Where did the Craig James Killed 5 Hookers meme come from? I've read it over the eyars, but have no idea why it became so popular.

BTW, I figured that Tech fans alone probably got Craig James fired off of FSSW--he literally killed their program by leading the charge to getting Leach fired. They lost their genius--he will be their Hayden Fry, mark it down.

but have no idea why it became so popular.

Because it's true...

Great News, a real slimeball, plus TxTech gets some revenge..

How did his Senate election campaign turns out ?... not Good... hahaha.

Well, when he comes out and ADMITS taking money while at SMU, what do you expect?

It is amazing to me that James, Dickerson, and some of the others on that pro team still refer to it as the "Golden Age" of SMU football. What an insult to the Doaker, the school and college football in general. Those guy's values are so skewed that they don't know the difference between a golden age and some of the most disgraceful and shameful episodes in college football history. I always felt for the real and honest students such as Lance McIlheney who at least acknowledge it for the degenerate "win at any cost" sham that it was.

• Upvote 4

• 5 months later...

When you don't like what is going on you play the victim. How far he has fallen. Craig go look in the mirror.

Craig James was clearly discriminated against. He was asked about his view on homosexuals, and he basically passed on the question by saying, "God will judge them," as God will indeed do to all people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1