Channel 8 WFAA UNT Practice Coverage

UNT90

I don't understand the practice open or closed thing. I stood right outside the fence and watched 30 minutes of practice jugst now with no issue.

Are people wanting a fall game type of thing or what?

No...just a reason to bitch...

• Upvote 5

I don't understand the practice open or closed thing. I stood right outside the fence and watched 30 minutes of practice jugst now with no issue.

Are people wanting a fall game type of thing or what?

Yea. I've biked up and watched portions of 5-6 this year from the fense. Easily got my fill.

• Upvote 1

WOW! Dale and Coach Mac really connected.

Maybe now, channel 8 will start acknowledging that we are here and had a game.......and actually give the score.

Wonder if this was Dale Hansen's first visit to Apogee Stadium; that is, if he were actually doing this report from UNT?

GMG!

Attention All: One promo on the official board says 7:00 PM kick-off (with Eastern Time not near large enough) but this is a 6:00 o'clock kick-off at Apogee Stadium for those who think it would actually begin at 7:00 PM. Alright, proceed with South Korean music, Radar.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Have to say....when I see these interviews, I often think about coworkers, friends, family, etc that see this as they're watching the news and I always feel a little pride...but when Dale brought up the academic performance of our team, it took it to another level. I hope a lot of people saw that.

Very proud of the team and what they've accomplished in the classroom.

They deserve to get the same on the field this year.

Doing things the right way!

• Upvote 3