UTSA Fans predict C-USA wins and losses

Harry

I'm going to back off of correcamino a bit here because he wrote a pretty good article which tells me he is more than just a troll and does follow the teams etc. You can read his article on C-USA west and other stuff here:

This is my positive take on the CUSA move right here. 12 pages of a thread on UTSA and two REAL posters from those schools. When exactly was the last time this happened with ULM in the last 10 years?

The only problem is that they trolled over here and got all kinds of defensive answers... further fueling the fire.

There are a few other fans from other C-USA members here who aren't using this tactic, and they're fun to talk to (like the Marshall guy and the LATech fans).

• Upvote 1

The only problem is that they trolled over here and got all kinds of defensive answers... further fueling the fire.

There are a few other fans from other C-USA members here who aren't using this tactic, and they're fun to talk to (like the Marshall guy and the LATech fans).

Yes and I also like belief blazer who has been nice.

What's the tailgating situation up there? Any tips or suggestions for opponent fans?

This map that peeps are slowly contributing to will help in identifying where we're all at, which really is everywhere.

I've often seeing opponents tailgating across the highway over by Fouts, but I've always thought they should just come to our side.

• Upvote 1

This map that peeps are slowly contributing to will help in identifying where we're all at, which really is everywhere.

I've often seeing opponents tailgating across the highway over by Fouts, but I've always thought they should just come to our side.

To get to that area you need access to the Red/Blue lot. Guests typically tailgate in the Fouts lot.

Cool. Thanks for the info.