Chris Jones is out with a broken foot

Brett Vito

UNT just sucks at luck. We have none. In any sport. ughhhh

I've never seen it rain on any athletics program like UNT. It's been hard luck for as long as I've been around, and for any decade I've read about.

If we get any sunshine in a major sport, it just doesn't last and the other major sport seems to take a major hit.

I've never seen it rain on any athletics program like UNT. It's been hard luck for as long as I've been around, and for any decade I've read about.

If we get any sunshine in a major sport, it just doesn't last and the other major sport seems to take a major hit.

I disagree. Every program has moments of tough luck, but unlike us, they don't blame their failures on them.
  • Upvote 5

Why would he leave. He played half a season last year, half this year, and would sit out next year.

You really have to ask? Are you sure you aren't another alias of Andrew/ Skiver?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You really have to ask? Are you sure you aren't another alias of Andrew/ Skiver?

This team is all around bad! Bad coaching, bad shooting, bad defense, bad rebounding, and inflated egos. I think having shots fall in a nice streak will change all that. Why play defense if we can't score, let's leak out to try and steal a basket, and don't mess up or I'll come out.

I'm not happy with the coach as much as with the players.

• Upvote 2