LADY MEAN GREEN HANGING TOUGH WITH SMU

FirefightnRick

Thanks for the updates FFR, seeing as how the AD chose to not send out updates via facebook for the ladies.

really because on my facebook i got an update every two minutes on the women's score but not once on the men's score....though the way the game was going for the guys i dont blame em.

really because on my facebook i got an update every two minutes on the women's score but not once on the men's score....though the way the game was going for the guys i dont blame em.

hmm mine was just the opposite,...

Nevermind they have a Mean Green Sports and a specific page for WBB, seems odd but now know better. Figured Mean Green Sports would cover all.. Silly me

I love this team, but when they go cold.... They are fun to watch and will only get better. Every player on the court works their rears off. SMU could have burried them in the first half but we were giving them fits on D. A win is a win. This one was ugly, but they will continue to improve. Well done ladies.