Colle Gameday in Houston Next Week

The next 3 games for Houston are huge. Their SOS should improve alot, and if they can continue to pound teams like they have the past few weeks, they will be up in the BCS top 8 and get that BCS bowl they deserve. Pound SMU, pound Tulsa, and pound ranked USM in the conference championship game, and maybe, just maybe, they get a shot at the MNC.

I think Tulsa beats UofH @ home

I do too. That's the game I worry about most. But if they come out with the win, I think UH will beat USM and be BCS-bound. Which means Eagle1855 will be BCS-bound, too.

A few years ago, UH was undefeated going into the last 4 games out of the season and lost 3 of them, if memory serves. This after beating Texas Tech and Miss State. I'm sure both Keenum and Sumlin are reminding the team of that! There are no gimmes.

There really isn't a better game to be at? #11 ranked UH vs 6-4 SMU. Really? UH has had a joke of a schedule up to this point. The big game will be the following week when they travel to Tulsa. Which Tulsa will win. No BCS bowl for UH, but that would open up the door for TCU.

The biggest game of the week is Oregon vs USC, and Gameday has already been at a game (I think 2 for Oregon) for each of those schools this year. This isn't the first time Gameday has gone off the beaten path when there is no obvious marquee contest to be at.

They went to an Ivy league game about 7 years back.

They went to an Ivy league game about 7 years back.

Actually, "The Game", thank you. I'll be there at 8am with a thermos of bourbon-laced coffee and a back-up flask in my boot.

Intriguing story on Yale QB Patrick Witt who has opted to play this Saturday rather than have his Rhodes Scholarship interview.

Actually, "The Game", thank you. I'll be there at 8am with a thermos of bourbon-laced coffee and a back-up flask in my boot.

Intriguing story on Yale QB Patrick Witt who has opted to play this Saturday rather than have his Rhodes Scholarship interview.

No, it wasn't Harvard/Yale. They went to Penn vs Harvard.

Edited by CMJ

I know there are haters that only want to see Gameday rotate among SEC, Big 10, Big 12, and Pac 12 schools (not many if any on this board, I'm sure), but as a long time Coogs fan (second favorite team), I'm stoked and will be watching from beginning to end. Nice to see the the show break away from the norm.