Any interest in this UT Transfer

jtm0097

I believe Texas wanted to move hom to linebacker. He benched pressed something like 400 pounds coming out of high school.

Another UT player transferring in RS/F Chris Jones, wide receiver from East Texas I think.

Chris Jones Rivals page

Edited by Greenhorn

I believe Texas wanted to move hom to linebacker. He benched pressed something like 400 pounds coming out of high school.

Another UT player transferring in RS/F Chris Jones, wide receiver from East Texas I think.

Chris Jones Rivals page

Amazing that this quitter couldn't get more playing time as thin as UT is at receiver this season. We'll take him!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well, the important question was asked already....do they have any interest in North Texas? Sure, both players mentioned look like they could help the Mean Green. If Coach Mac wants to chat with them and they are willing, great. Let's get it done. If there isn't any interest on either side of the equation, it's just another kid who signed with the "big school" to find out life is not always "fair" and that perhaps it isn't only the glare of the big time that needs to be considered when making a college choice.

• Downvote 2

If he's met Cedric and Ricky, he may just be happy with a steady supply of good smoke.

Do they still have weed in Denton?

Does Coach Mac always wear sunglasses?

Chris Jones Rivals page

Yeah Chris Jones was a stud in high school, and he is from East Texas. He went to Daingerfield, they won back to back state championships.