Has anyone ever seen Coach McCarney's eyes?

golfingomez

Even if they're healed he should leave them on for games. I can't imagine him any other way. If the AD had any brains they would have a coach Mac sunglasses night for the student section.

Agreed. Let's grab this bit and run with it. Get the students involved like the idiots out in lubbock did with leach and the pirates. It's a great way to get behind the coach.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Even if they're healed he should leave them on for games. I can't imagine him any other way. If the AD had any brains they would have a coach Mac sunglasses night for the student section.

Last home game Big Mac night. Everbody wears shades. All 20,000 with shades on could b cool !! :ninja:

Someone said a while back his recovery is not going well; that he is wearing those longer than initially planned and a permanent eye patch might be looming.

I'm always in the "no big deal crowd" but in this case would feel like an a$$ if we made light of his health.

Of course if he fully recovers than this seems like a cool idea.

Someone said a while back his recovery is not going well; that he is wearing those longer than initially planned and a permanent eye patch might be looming.

I'm always in the "no big deal crowd" but in this case would feel like an a$$ if we made light of his health.

Yeah, I'm hoping for a full recovery and some convincing wins so that he keeps the shades as more of a good luck charm. THEN lets start up the sunglasses shirts and such...

Agree. I have chatted with Coach mac about this situation and he has made it clear to me that he really doesn't want to think about it, talk about it or anything else until it has healed. My son is an ophthalmology resident right now and tells me that what Coach mac has is serious...especially if the first procedure did not work as well as they expected. This type of situation will take some time.

So, let's give Coach mac a "breather" on the "everyone wear sunglasses" thing...at least for awhile. Once his eye is doing better/fine I do think it would be a great thing to do and I'll join in the fun. Right now...not a good idea I would think.

Agree. I have chatted with Coach mac about this situation and he has made it clear to me that he really doesn't want to think about it, talk about it or anything else until it has healed. My son is an ophthalmology resident right now and tells me that what Coach mac has is serious...especially if the first procedure did not work as well as they expected. This type of situation will take some time.

So, let's give Coach mac a "breather" on the "everyone wear sunglasses" thing...at least for awhile. Once his eye is doing better/fine I do think it would be a great thing to do and I'll join in the fun. Right now...not a good idea I would think.

well poops... I really like it... it's like his trademark now... I feel like I wouldn't recognize him without those glasses...

I do hope he heals properly... and that people don't judge me as being an ass