FAU trying to get leach

mgfan

The most interesting part of that story to me was this:

Leavitt was fired in January 2010 after a school investigation concluded he grabbed one of his players by the throat during halftime of a game and slapped him in the face, then lied about it. Leavitt, who went 95-57 as the only head coach in the first 13 years of the program, received $2.75 million in the settlement of a lawsuit he filed against the school.

I haven't closely followed Leavitt's lawsuit over the last year, but that's a tad bit more than USF was originally willing to pay him. Leavitt or Leach would be HUGE for FAU.

The most interesting part of that story to me was this:

I haven't closely followed Leavitt's lawsuit over the last year, but that's a tad bit more than USF was originally willing to pay him. Leavitt or Leach would be HUGE for FAU.

I'd take Leavitt over Leach in a heartbeat and never look back.

Does a wishlist of coaches who have probably not even spoken with the school mean that FAU is passing us by? The way things are going here at UNT, I'm beginning to miss that phrase as we turn on our blinker and slowly merge into the center lane of traffic.

Well, you see, FAU at one point passed us by. Then they started to play terrible football, and we re-passed them.

brian_fellows_crazy.jpg

On FAU passing us by? Red zone time: Only time we've been successful in the SBC (that many of us feel Coach Mac is changing as we all post) is when it was a league full of some pretty bad football teams--several of whom just up from another NCAA classifcation.

We need to aim at being the flagship of the league we're presently in as a ranked football team and let the rest of em' catch up to that.

I thought Troy was going to be the first SBC team to have that honor at one time, but our league teams keep beating schools who might be close to getting Top 25 votes in this our 11' th year of existence. The MAC over the years have had 1 or 2 Top 25 ranked schools so whoever our SBC football champion is any year it would be nice if they were actually ranked.

Leach? I would have a problem having a coach with a last name like that. He might never want to leave. (of course, just kiddin')

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen