If __ then ___

Eastwood Eagle

If we beat LaLa, then: We suddenly become revelant, at least within the Sun Belt Conference

If we lose, then: It's business as usual. It will be almost impossible to look back at this season as anything more than giving Coach MaC his first year free.

So win. And let's spend some time in New Orleans this December.

GO MEAN GREEN

If we lose, then: It's business as usual. It will be almost impossible to look back at this season as anything more than giving Coach MaC his first year free.

I'm not sure if that is the case. If we take care of business at home we finish at a minimum 5-7, I don't see that as a "free" or throw away year, considering that would be two more games than we had won in a single season since 2004. I would see that as a success, especailly considering the youth we have on the field, and the all important offensive line.

Even if we lose this weeekend, we have two more chances at getting the road win. At this moment, the easiest of the three actually looks like Troy.

Level-headed response:

If we beat Lala then get ready for legit conference championship talk.

If we lose to Lala then we still have a shot to go bowling.

Reactionary response:

If we beat Lala then we should expect our Big East invite on Monday, 10/17.

If we lose to Lala then each team member should be airboated into the deepest recesses of a gator-infested swamp and left to fend for themselves.

• Upvote 1

If we win, then we are probably going to finish in the tope third of the league.

If we lose, we are probably still on our way out of the bottom third of the league, which would be an accomplishment.

I still say that when we get out of the bottom third of the SBC, it is solid progress. Next year, you work toward getting into the top third of the SBC, then follow that by contending for the SBC Title. We are definitely on target--Coach Mac is keeping this all together with duct tape and bailing wire. Give him time to get depth and talent on the lines and at QB. This thing will turn around when that last part gets in place at UNT.

Did not do this last week because a victory against FAU was a given. Now for the weekend at hand.

If we beat Lala then __________.

If we lose to Lala then _________.

I watched LaLa against Troy last week and LaLa is for real. They played well and are very disciplined...well coached. So, to beat them, we're going to have to be on top of our game.