Not for the tape, but for the damage to university reputation. I mean, hey, you wanna make a tape in your free time, go for it. If you wanna publish it too, then whatever works. Just don't get it associated with the university.

Basically, something potentially embarrassing (chuckle) crossing the lines from personal to professional/academic life and affecting it all. Besides, I think that happened in a similar case at Ariz State.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Expelling her does nothing to solve the deep personal issues that led to this mess. This university needs to come together as a group and get this young lady's problems licked.

There's no guarantee she'll get what she needs from this group. We need her to be open to any possibility of help and ready to receive it however it's presented. Also, she might want to start listening to 94.9 more.

• Upvote 1

There's no guarantee she'll get what she needs from this group. We need her to be open to any possibility of help and ready to receive it however it's presented. Also, she might want to start listening to 94.9 more.

I'm up for whatever its gonna take to get this through her head. Lets just hope this situation doesn't get too hairy to handle.

• Upvote 1

I'm up for whatever its gonna take to get this through her head. Lets just hope this situation doesn't get too hairy to handle.

It was a close shave but I think she handled it pretty smoothly, given the circumstances.

Maybe we should do like Dominique said: get down and bow our heads.

• Upvote 1

She'll be a better wife and mother after this.

If she keeps it up, maybe sooner rather than later.

Not sure why the university is investigating this. She is obviously their math tutor. She was teaching them how many times 3 can go into 1.

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1