Tariq Allen

Cooley

Shaft, I would feel comfortable, based on the current results, that our coaches are doing a fine job finding prospects. But, I agree with SUMG and thank Cooley for pointing out this possibility.

I've mentioned that Cooley seems to keep up with prospects in the south metroplex area quite well; seems he has even broader knowledge than that. Honestly, if I were a North Texas coach, I'd at least consider the possibility of learning something from this forum. Why be particular about where you get a good idea? I'd love to see this guy in green.

Edited by eulessismore

Alot of kids get caught up in the Texas hype, but then go down and taste the poop sandwich that is Austin and don't like it. I like that the Longhorns were 5-7 this year. They are cow vomit in my book.

One of the highlights of my sports life will always be the 2010 college football season wherein Iowa State and Baylor shat upon Texas in Austin on back-to-back weekends. It is no wonder this kid is leaving. I'd leave to.

But, since I have a brain in my head, I'd have never gone down there in the first place. Nothing but a bunch of grass-smoking weirdos who think good music begins and ends with the likes of Willie Nelson.

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-166421889-1287869771.jpg?ymMlO.DDx.8OssKhslideshow_1001791248_rbz_UT_Baylor_49.jpg

Here's another reason he may have wanted to leave...the linemen churlishly assault the poor defensive backs after interceptions. Even the referees had to flag this behavior!

slideshow_1001790942_rbz_UT_Baylor_29.jpg

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

But, since I have a brain in my head, I'd have never gone down there in the first place. Nothing but a bunch of grass-smoking weirdos who think good music begins and ends with the likes of Willie Nelson.

And to your credit, you've occasionally demonstrated the existence of said brain in said head.

Here is not one of those cases.

• Upvote 4

One of the highlights of my sports life will always be the 2010 college football season wherein Iowa State and Baylor shat upon Texas in Austin on back-to-back weekends.

One of the highlights of Robert Wagner's life was when he finally got rid of Natalie Wood, but some people probably still think he should have just found his own happiness.

• Downvote 4