Riley Commits To Mcneese

UNTcrazy727

Now that I've seen a D-1AA message board, it's more critical than ever that we never, ever slip down to that level again.

Tasty it all depends on the school's fan base. Some D-1AA message boards are not very good but others have very good message boards. Just as and example. I just checked Georgia Southerns message board, here is a compairson between GSU board and UNT board.

Users online at time of this post.

UNT 75

GSU 368

Total members

UNT 35,279

GSU 2,279

Record for most users online at one time

UNT 293

GSU 1,004

Link to Georgia Southern's message Board.

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/forum.php

The starter graduates, but they seem to have a ton of guys there, including a transfer from Florida. Won't be easy for him, that's for sure.

Then why would he go there? Seems to me if you were starting at a FBS school and heading to an FCS school, you'd make sure the one you selected was going to play you at QB.

• Upvote 2

Then why would he go there? Seems to me if you were starting at a FBS school and heading to an FCS school, you'd make sure the one you selected was going to play you at QB.

You're asking me to crawl inside the skull of a 21-year old kid and try to figure out what he's thinking? I didn't even know what I was thinking at 21...especially after spending many hours at the Flying Tomato and Rick's Place before stumbling home with the latest ingénue.

you really are a jerk!

Easy there Mrs. Dodge.

What would you call a guy that plays QB and then quits a FBS to go to a FCS school where he will still most likely end up at receiver anyway.. He may have had a better chance to play QB at UNT since he knew the system. Lets be honest, he isn't going to play football after college and now he is going to end up with a degree from a less prominent school. Quitter? Sounds about right..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Please move this off of the NT Football Board...this has nothing to do with our football program as he no longer plays for us. Thank you...

Please move this off of the Riley Commits to Mcneese Thread...this has nothing to do with Riley committing to Mcneese as he's not even mentioned in the post. Thank you.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Tasty it all depends on the school's fan base. Some D-1AA message boards are not very good but others have very good message boards. Just as and example. I just checked Georgia Southerns message board, here is a compairson between GSU board and UNT board.

Users online at time of this post.

UNT 75

GSU 368

Total members

UNT 35,279

GSU 2,279

Record for most users online at one time

UNT 293

GSU 1,004

Link to Georgia Southern's message Board.

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/forum.php

Those GSU fans must be out of work, because we would never access this site while working.

Also, the user stats for this board are not correct.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Downvote 1