Middle Tennessee State (1/5/11)

CMJ

I said it about 7 times in the chat room, but allow me again. The only time we've won in their house was during the stretch where Adam McCoy was playing like an All-American. I think he put up 32 on them. Other than that we have never won there. Not an easy place for us to travel to obviously.

I said it about 7 times in the chat room, but allow me again. The only time we've won in their house was during the stretch where Adam McCoy was playing like an All-American. I think he put up 32 on them. Other than that we have never won there. Not an easy place for us to travel to obviously.

Didn't get to listen, but very dissapointed to see the outcome. I know this team is better than that. What gives?

Didn't watch the game, but I guess we've got to bitch about something when we lose, so I'll start by saying that TT getting a total of ONE board with very cold shooting stats in 40 minutes of PT is pretty depressing. Statwise, Knox getting back to his fouling ways in 9 minutes of PT doesn't look so hot either. Tough loss in what apparently is a pretty tough place for us to play.

Not too concerned about the loss. We haven't played on the road for two weeks. Up until last night we have played the last three games in the comfort and familiarity of the Super Pit.

It should be a wake up call to the players though. There won't be any easy games and giving 100% wont't necessarily guarantee a win though it will better the odds.

Yes, I believe we are the better team but after last nights loss I can't prove it. However, the players can by winning the Sun Belt Title and tournament and advancing further than we ever have in the Big Dance.

This season has a long way to go and where we end up depends on the players and their attitude.

Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

The sky is NOT falling!

The Mean Green will rebound from this loss and be the better for it down the stretch. UNT seems to have a very difficult time playing in that house! Refs didn't play very nice either! Ugh!

Next time guys...go get 'em and GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting tidbit about conference play for this year: We are 3 for 3 on the other team's coach getting a technical foul. May the trend continue, especially when teams step foot on our court. :D

Edited by UNTFan23