New Uta Basketball Spirit Group

UNTflyer

I actually set right behind these guys at the game tonight. I have a picture of them, lemme find it.

Here we go. This is taken with my phone, so bear with me: http://yfrog.com/77113010192800j

Some comments on their behavior, half of the "Crew" showed up to the game late. Their chants were also very weak and unoriginal, and to be honest they acted very arrogant even when UNT had UTA down by double digits. One of them(not shown) tried to hit on one of the MG fans behind us, and he was shot down when he tried to impress them with their hand sign. However, there was a very nice guy that sat next to me who showed quite a bit of class and even made the comment "You guys don't miss" in regards to the 3 pointers. So the good and the bad, I think this looks a lot better at home for the Mavs but in Denton it just looked very poor and kind of stupid.

I actually set right behind these guys at the game tonight. I have a picture of them, lemme find it.

Here we go. This is taken with my phone, so bear with me: http://yfrog.com/77113010192800j

Some comments on their behavior, half of the "Crew" showed up to the game late. Their chants were also very weak and unoriginal, and to be honest they acted very arrogant even when UNT had UTA down by double digits. One of them(not shown) tried to hit on one of the MG fans behind us, and he was shot down when he tried to impress them with their hand sign. However, there was a very nice guy that sat next to me who showed quite a bit of class and even made the comment "You guys don't miss" in regards to the 3 pointers. So the good and the bad, I think this looks a lot better at home for the Mavs but in Denton it just looked very poor and kind of stupid.

Based on what I saw, KU won't know what hit them at the end of December.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I actually felt bad for these guys. Someone needs to teach them how to heckle at a game. They sang a Cranberries song when we missed free throws and referenced Glee during the game. They were so bad I was embarrassed for them.

I actually felt bad for these guys. Someone needs to teach them how to heckle at a game. They sang a Cranberries song when we missed free throws and referenced Glee during the game. They were so bad I was embarrassed for them.

You're being too kind with the Glee reference. But I'm not. :) During one of our free throw attempts, one of the guys asked if they should sing the Glee or Lady Gaga version of a song.... It was really sad.

You're being too kind with the Glee reference. But I'm not. :) During one of our free throw attempts, one of the guys asked if they should sing the Glee or Lady Gaga version of a song.... It was really sad.

Which Cranberries song. I also cannot hate on that.

Glee? I have no respect for this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which Cranberries song. I also cannot hate on that.

Glee? I have no respect for this.

Zombie.

They were terrible. You cannot imagine the fail if you were not there. They thought that "your shoe is untied" would be an effective way to cause a player to miss a free throw. They sang the theme song for Fresh Prince of Bel-Air while one of our guys was shooting (I think it was Hogans). From what I could tell, they didn't actually know anything about the game of basketball.