Ttech Board Is Funny

TheColonyEagle

This one takes the cake.

"True.

We win this game 8 out of 10 times, but that is assuming we make more than 11-19 from the line 8 out of 10 times against UNT.

Singletary should be NOT partcipating in any practices the remainder of this week. He should be shooting foul shots the entire time for each and every practice until Friday night. THEN, after practice, he should be sent to the film room to watch the practice he just missed. Repeat daily until Friday night."

Are you freakin kidding me? 8 out of 10 times? really? Am I mistaken or did I see one team completely outplay the other last night?

These ass clowns... Surpised we were able to win last night given that there were 3500 tech fans in attendance LMAO. :lol:

Edited by ntmeangreen11
  • Downvote 1

This one takes the cake.

"True.

We win this game 8 out of 10 times, but that is assuming we make more than 11-19 from the line 8 out of 10 times against UNT.

Singletary should be NOT partcipating in any practices the remainder of this week. He should be shooting foul shots the entire time for each and every practice until Friday night. THEN, after practice, he should be sent to the film room to watch the practice he just missed. Repeat daily until Friday night."

Are you freakin kidding me? 8 out of 10 times? really? Am I mistaken or did I see one team completely outplay the other last night?

These ass clowns... Surpised we were able to win last night given that there were 3500 tech fans in attendance LMAO. :lol:

I don't know about "8 out of 10", but maybe 5-5.

I didn't see a team completely outplay another either, until the OT period. I saw over 20 lead changes, and if Roberson did not foul out of the game with 2 min to play, we might have lost the game in regulation. Foul problems KILLED the Raiders last night. They had 2 starters out before the OT period. We only lost George to fouls, and that was with 2 minutes left and a 9 or 10 point lead in the OT period.

Singletary deserves a bunch of criticism from Tech fans. He did not score like he should have... However, a HUGE reason for that was the play of Hogans defensively. He was all over Singletary like stink on poo. To say that Singletary's free throw shooting is what cost Tech the game is absurd.

I didn't see a team completely outplay another either, until the OT period. I saw over 20 lead changes, and if Roberson did not foul out of the game with 2 min to play, we might have lost the game in regulation. Foul problems KILLED the Raiders last night. They had 2 starters out before the OT period. We only lost George to fouls, and that was with 2 minutes left and a 9 or 10 point lead in the OT period.

Singletary deserves a bunch of criticism from Tech fans. He did not score like he should have... However, a HUGE reason for that was the play of Hogans defensively. He was all over Singletary like stink on poo. To say that Singletary's free throw shooting is what cost Tech the game is absurd.

Hogans fouled out too, but with their real big post player only getting 13 minutes because of foul trouble we certainly had the advantage down low for most of the game.

This one was the best!

Womens softball top 5 in the Big 12,

Womens cross country kicks buttock!!

Tech Meat Judging Team second to none!!

I mean, after a demoralizing loss on the road to a superior team, I would justify my school's other athletic accomplishments as well... but the Meat Judging Team?? What does that have to do with anything? That's like us pumping up our National Champion Logistics team (believe it or not, it's true!)

I guess those west Texas folks know a nice set of hams when they see 'um (sorry Lifer).

To say that Singletary's free throw shooting is what cost Tech the game is absurd.

Isn't it fun to watch ANOTHER TEAM'S fans that obviously didn't watch the game, read the box score and instantly typed their assumptions about missed FTs and how it impacted the flow of the game?

Progress!

The other thing that stood out to me that we were able to survive was the two posessions under a minute to go where Johnson tried to score to give us the lead and failed miserably. We were very fortunate that Singletary missed that last free throw to give Josh the ball in his hands to drive and score the tying bucket before OT. Either Josh or Tristan needs to be shooting the ball in those situations, IMO.

--The year we defeated Spike Dykes (football) ... he was fired.... talk started after our game.... pretty much stopped later.... then UT pounded them.... Hello... Mike Leach.

Most Tech Alums have no idea how large we are... they are usually amazed when I tell them that UNT is larger than TxTech and maybe larger than Baylor, SMU, and TCU ... COMBINED. Only two of the Big-XII universities are larger... UT and A&M. Most out here tend to think we are a rather small college.... they have no idea.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

This one takes the cake.

"True.

this guy is really trippin... Tech played well, but werent able to solve the mystery that is known as Josh White. On top of that they WERE completely outplayed in OT. They shot well from down town and definitley had the size advantage.

3500 Tech Fans? he must be counting everyone not wearing a green T shirt or hat. I sat in the top bowl and i didnt see any tech fans up there on my side. they prob had 1 out of 4. 2000 maybe

• Downvote 1

Via ESPN's Rumor Central

If the Red Raiders stumble in upcoming non-conference games against St. Mary's, Washington, UTEP, New Mexico or -- worse yet -- another unheralded mid-major like North Texas, Knight may find it difficult to make it through the season with his job prospects intact.

I admit to not knowing anything about Washington, but I do know that TT doesn't necessarily have the best of it against any of the other three...

St. Mary's, UTEP and UNM are no pushovers and I expect at least one of them to blow the Red Raiders out...

St. Mary's just beat St. John's and UNM beat Arizona St.

The Raiders also play NMSU who is no cupcake...

No surprise to me at all if they lost all four...

With UNT and these others, TT plays a really tough OOC schedule this year...

I admit to not knowing anything about Washington, but I do know that TT doesn't necessarily have the best of it against any of the other three...

St. Mary's, UTEP and UNM are no pushovers and I expect at least one of them to blow the Red Raiders out...

St. Mary's just beat St. John's and UNM beat Arizona St.

The Raiders also play NMSU who is no cupcake...

No surprise to me at all if they lost all four...

With UNT and these others, TT plays a really tough OOC schedule this year...

OK...but seriously, Go Tech.

They were down a few players who I hope will be back for the rest of their season...and I really hope they don't wet the bed against this tough OOC schedule. We need their RPI to help buoy ours the rest of the way.

A good Tech the rest of the season is great for us.

OK...but seriously, Go Tech.

They were down a few players who I hope will be back for the rest of their season...and I really hope they don't wet the bed against this tough OOC schedule. We need their RPI to help buoy ours the rest of the way.

A good Tech the rest of the season is great for us.

Exactly. As long as Crockett keeps developing and Singletary starts to play like he is able, they'll start winning games in bunches. I'll be a pseudo-fan of theirs for the remainder of the season.