Fly Your Pirate Flag For The Troy Game

Bundy

I thought it would be a fun idea to fly the Pirate Flag (Jolly Roger) for the Troy Nov. 6th game if you are a person on the board that wants Mike Leach to be hired. If you dont have a Pirate Flag, try and find some way of promoting the Pirate theme during your tailgate.....with it being this close to Halloween, Party City, Wal-Mart, Target and other fine retail establishments should have something.

Edited by Bundy
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 21

I support the Mean Green, not pirates.

...or more to the point PERSONALITIES/BIG EGOS.

I don't see enough North Texas/Mean Green flags flying at tailgating. So how about acquiring one of those and lets see a sea of them at the next tailgating. You can buy one here.. http://shopmeangreen.com/product.sc?productId=48&categoryId=7

from a North Texas graduate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

...or more to the point PERSONALITIES/BIG EGOS.

I don't see enough North Texas/Mean Green flags flying at tailgating. So how about acquiring one of those and lets see a sea of them at the next tailgating. You can buy one here.. http://shopmeangreen.com/product.sc?productId=48&categoryId=7

from a North Texas graduate.

Bundy already has a North Texas Flag up at every home game, and has for years.

Edited by KingDL1
  • Upvote 3

I applaud everyone who flys a North Texas Battle Flag. But just a reminder, no flags are allowed in Fouts Field. I also believe flying a Jolly Roger flag would be in bad taste, bordering on ignorant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I am just talking about flying the flag at tailgating if you want Mike Leach to come here....my Pirate flag will be flying right below my North Texas flag.

I am not talking about dressing up as a Pirate and going into the game, asking Scrappy to wear an eye patch and pirate hat, having a banner brought into the stadium to put up on the deck that says "Spend the money RV and hire Leach now", having the talons build a pirate ship to fire the cannon from, or having a huge pirate flag for the cheerleaders to run up and down the field.....this is just a minor show of support for a coach that some people want to hire on here at UNT....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

By the way, where can you find a NT battle flag these days? I've looked around on line but haven't been able to find one to buy.

If you are referring to the Green/White Texas flag...I bought one not that long ago at the Student Union on campus.

How exactly is it "ignorant"?

Because that is what wanting the best for this program is..........ignorant.

Don't you know the only people who want to coach here are high school coaches? Jeez, lower your expectations!! Remember, we are North Texas! :no:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

• 2 weeks later...