Head Count For Nt @ Army

Seems like we might have a good crowd traveling to the Army game, so maybe this thread could be a running count. Wok it like this

You put how many your bringing then update the total. When the next person posts same thing so we get a running total.

Let's say the count is 23

You would post

+3

=26

and so on. I'll start

+4

=4

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems like we might have a good crowd traveling to the Army game, so maybe this thread could be a running count. Wok it like this

You put how many your bringing then update the total. When the next person posts same thing so we get a running total.

Let's say the count is 23

You would post

+3

=26

and so on. I'll start

+4

=4

+3

=7

Ok guys somewhere we got off count. I'm going to assume that when BleedGreen64 posted 4=46=50 he meant to add +4 to our count. So taking it from there and adding the rest of the pluses to that that people have posted so far, we are now at 56.

So the next person that confirms on this thread, please add to 56

GoMeanGreen

Beat Army

• Upvote 1