So I'm Clear....

TheColonyEagle

Also, the start time for the Western Kentucky game on my tickets says 2:00, but according to meangreensports.com that game time has been pushed back an hour to 3:00.

The website show the start for the remaining two home games unchanged, starting at 3:00.

Not good for the Halloweenies. They need to be getting into their costumes by 5:30. Doesn't affect me, but maybe those with young-uns.

It was done to get the typical late arriving fans out of the parking lots and in their seats for kickoff on time for once!

FAIL - but it is a good point.

I hope the subtext font is working.

Edited by Quoner

Not good for the Halloweenies. They need to be getting into their costumes by 5:30. Doesn't affect me, but maybe those with young-uns.

3:00 kickoff for the Holloween game..At which I will not be present due to my son's 1st birthday and trick or treating after...