Adopt A Player Stats Or Updates

THE CLAW

My player is DB- Latif Nurudeen I couldn't find any news or stats on him.

My player is Cam Montgomery. I win!

8 carries for 62 yards,

7.8 yards per carry

Long of 18 yards

Other than the surprising play of the OL as a unit, Cam was the lone bright spot on the offensive side of the ball.

Although some are upset that we ran the ball as much as we did, I'm confused as to why they seemed to go away from him in the middle of the game.

Edited by Green P1

My boy defensive end Mack Cole had a nice start off the bench with three unassisted tackles and 1 assisted for a total of 4. Next week I expect to see him in the sack column.

Where is Green P1...he definitely deserves some kudos and needs to update his player's performance tonight!

My boy defensive end Mack Cole had a nice start off the bench with three unassisted tackles and 1 assisted for a total of 4.

I believe Mack Cole was the only one to lay a good, solid hit on Freeman all night. Knocked the crap out of him as he tried to throw the ball away, just preventing Cole from getting the only sack of the game. Being from Topeka, he had a lot of family there last night. He will definatlely make an impact with this defense this year.

Rick

I believe Mack Cole was the only one to lay a good, solid hit on Freeman all night. Knocked the crap out of him as he tried to throw the ball away, just preventing Cole from getting the only sack of the game. Being from Topeka, he had a lot of family there last night. He will definatlely make an impact with this defense this year.

Rick

It was also good to meet Steve Warren's parents last night. That kid made some great open field tackles/pursuit, particularly on special teams.

I didn't see Dunbar in the backfield yesterday. After perusing the game stats, it appears he did not take a snap.

One of my own private disappointments; he is a burner that saw pretty good amount of reps in practice. I thought for sure he could provide a bag of tricks for Dodge to use in Manhattan. I am looking forward to seeing him play.

I didn't see Dunbar in the backfield yesterday. After perusing the game stats, it appears he did not take a snap.

One of my own private disappointments; he is a burner that saw pretty good amount of reps in practice. I thought for sure he could provide a bag of tricks for Dodge to use in Manhattan. I am looking forward to seeing him play.

He was nursing an ankle injury. I bet we see him against Tulsa. Might even return kicks/punts.