Utah State Fans Very Upset

GreenFlag

Someone needs to warn the Utah State posters not to ride Dickey too hard or the next thing they know the Aggies will show up for a game wearing all black uniforms and Dickey will be doing his Johnny Cash impersonation.

If it tells you anything about how I've influenced my office since I got here...the response I got from him today regarding Dickey at USU:

"He would be better suited selling merkins for a living than running an offense."

Utah State was shut-out four times last year. The first four games they scored a total of seven points and that was scored by the defense. They scored 20 or more only three times. They averaged a whopping 10.8 points per game.

No disrespect to DD but why on earth would they ask him to fix an offense that was THAT bad?

If it tells you anything about how I've influenced my office since I got here...the response I got from him today regarding Dickey at USU:

"He would be better suited selling merkins for a living than running an offense."

Tell him I'm hiring.

Corrupting Utah one step at a time. :lol:

Dickey, Not only do I sell the them, I am also a loyal client."

OHHHH...that is greatness. i've been trying to work in schtick into my conversations with co-workers up here...but to no avail.

The stupid thing is that even though he's seriously on the hot seat, Brent Guy appears to be just as conservative and then for some reason he goes and one-ups himself on conservative with that hire?

USU has made a commitment with new facilities, trying to upgrade and keep up with the competition out that way. I suspect after their new endzone complex is completed they will then turn to upgrading coaches.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Utah State was shut-out four times last year. The first four games they scored a total of seven points and that was scored by the defense. They scored 20 or more only three times. They averaged a whopping 10.8 points per game.

No disrespect to DD but why on earth would they ask him to fix an offense that was THAT bad?

You don't trade a Yugo for a Buick and expect to see a lot of difference. <_<