Game Watching Experiences

We ended up at Cool Beans for the second half and I think that place should be shot. Sure the game video was on, but Meangreen audio wasn't a priority. The Mavs game was as good as over and we had to ask three times to get NT audio over Mavs audio. We finally got it! With 36 second left!! We faithful should flood the place. I guess that attitude adjustments just aren't always that easy. :angry:

I am a little surprised at that coming from Cool Beans. Should have come over to the Loophole. They had it on most of the TVs with the exception of a few that had the Mavs game on, but for the most part it was all Eagles WITH sound.

Were there alot of folks there?

was at hooligan's....they had the audio on once the game started! there were about 20 or so, including the GREAT PATRICK COBBS! although, he did come in late. the NORTH/TEXAS chant happened a couple of times....all in all...IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT!

couple of friends and I watched it with NTDrummer at Champps in Houston... pretty light crowd. the bartender was also a fan of the mean green, having had an ex girlfriend who went there.

still love hearing them say "and the first team from the lonestar state has clinched a tournament bid" on the radio here

Watched the game at Tavern last night. It was a great atmosphere. 1st half, there were about 15-25 people watching, but after the 1st half (probably after night classes let out) there were tons of people in there. They had the NT game on almost all the TV's (others on the MAvs) and the place went nuts when we won the game.

went to Riprocks... they had the game on 3 big tv's and the mavs game on a couple. they had the UNT audio going. the crowd that was there just for the NT game was decent. i would say that there was about 20 people there. the great thing though is near the end of the game when folks started coming in that weren't there for the NT game, they started wondering what all the cheering was about. by the end of the game there was probally 100 people (90 % UNT students) crowded around the tv watching. that is what i meant yesterday when i was saying that if you can help it, don't go to Lewisville or somewhere like that... the spirit is infectious

went to Riprocks... they had the game on 3 big tv's and the mavs game on a couple. they had the UNT audio going. the crowd that was there just for the NT game was decent. i would say that there was about 20 people there. the great thing though is near the end of the game when folks started coming in that weren't there for the NT game, they started wondering what all the cheering was about. by the end of the game there was probally 100 people (90 % UNT students) crowded around the tv watching. that is what i meant yesterday when i was saying that if you can help it, don't go to Lewisville or somewhere like that... the spirit is infectious

Playmaker promised me a riot - you know, because our students are so passionate and just need to see more posters and stuff...

Well tell you buddy for me to go to the bookstore and guy some Green or "North Texas" merchandise so that he can wear something other than a purple shirt.

As long as you get your grammer fixed, you got it! HAHA!

It was great, sitting 5 or so rows behind the players bench and getting to watch them cut down the nets in person...worth every second of the drive and whatever crap I might get for missing two days of work during tax season...Also big props to the guys with the priceless sign (emmitt & ffr?). You guys really brought the intensity last night and I think the players fed off of that.