How Bout A Clever T-shirt Design Contest

ParksAndRecRick

So many of you are ultra clever....

....I think we should flood the Metroplex with some GRAND t-shirts that take advantage of all the GRAND P.R. we are getting.

...The Athletic Department was ready for this when they had the 2007 Ticket info up the day of the hiring.

....What Say You? Let's see the talent out there?

Mean Green Dodge Ball.....

the ducking begins September 2007

Come on GomeanGreen.Com gang.....

I am all for the Dodge Ball Schedule shirt - I think we should go forward with this one. Even if others want other shirts, what's wrong with multiple shirts out there? Heck, I'd probably buy one or two of each one!

Whatever is decided, that thread should be pinned for a few days to allow orders to be taken, and then get er done!

No need to rain on everyone's parade 'cause RV brought in a coach that has excited the alumni/fan base, brought in more media attention then ever before, and is serious about winning.

Completely agree. I also think we should come up with some design and get shirts printed up and start wearing them around town. The TD hire will be talked about for a while, but it will be our jobs to keep the talk up well into the summer and the start of next year. The excitement of course in the general public will die down and we could keep it fresh on people's minds with a catchy t-shirt.

everyone that is talking about a t-shirt needs to get their priorities straight. north texas needs to win first. if unt wins and dodge is successful then make t-shirts like a bunch of 7th grade girls. but until the team wins and goes back to dominating the sun belt, shut the hell up.

everyone that is talking about a t-shirt needs to get their priorities straight. north texas needs to win first. if unt wins and dodge is successful then make t-shirts like a bunch of 7th grade girls. but until the team wins and goes back to dominating the sun belt, shut the hell up.

I still haven't gotten over this year's eagle sodomizing a pony t-shirt...we need more of those.

Now everyone else on the board shut the hell and get out there and win some games so we can make more shirts.

Oh wait, its a fan board. I thought it was a locker room and we were on the team.

I don't want to and I don't have to. Na na na boo boo. :no:

"everyone that is talking about a t-shirt needs to get their priorities straight!!! north texas needs to win first!!! if unt wins and dodge is successful then make t-shirts like a bunch of 7th grade girls!!! but until the team wins and goes back to dominating the sun belt, shut the hell up!!!"

"DO YOU HEAR ME, PRIVATE PYLE??!!??

gunny.jpg

coach_dodge_1.gif

Maybe something front-back so North Texas or Mean Green can appear on the back?

I like that. Does everyone on this thread want to do shirts? Does anyone have any people they know that could do these? I know a guy that will do some shirts for us if we give him the graphics. He prints a lot of the shirts for the different groups at the Campus.

I like that. Does everyone on this thread want to do shirts? Does anyone have any people they know that could do these? I know a guy that will do some shirts for us if we give him the graphics. He prints a lot of the shirts for the different groups at the Campus.

San Bay Studios in Denton. He's an alum and always gave me really good prices.

Try visiting any of the top 60 D1 schools bookstores and see all of the "t-shirts" they make at the drop of a hat for things such as games EVERY week, or coaches. It might be hard for you to understand as UNT struggles to have as much school spirit as others, but things like what is being proposed here on a t-shirt is a normal, everyday thing at the schools with a lot of school spirit.