How many of you do this..........

Zeke

You have a really burning Hot Mean Green Opinion and you have gotta share it with the masses. You fire up GMG and get ready to roll. About half way through you stop and think.................wait, I am gonna be colored way too positive by writing this, or wait, I am gonna be blasted for not having any faith in our team by writing this. Occaisionally, you just stop because you realize what you are writing is completly void of content.

Realizing that maybe it would be best if you just shut up. You hit the back button and move on.

Anyone?

Edited by Zeke

You have a really burning Hot Mean Green Opinion and you have gotta share it with the masses.  You fire up GMG and get ready to roll.  About half way through you stop and think.................wait, I am gonna be colored way too positive by writing this, or wait, I am gonna be blasted for not having any faith in our team by writing this.  Occaisionally, you just stop because you realize what you are writing is completly void of content. 

Realizing that maybe it would be best if you just shut up.  You hit the back button and move on.

Anyone?

Ditto

You have a really burning Hot Mean Green Opinion and you have gotta share it with the masses.  You fire up GMG and get ready to roll.  About half way through you stop and think.................wait, I am gonna be colored way too positive by writing this, or wait, I am gonna be blasted for not having any faith in our team by writing this.  Occaisionally, you just stop because you realize what you are writing is completly void of content. 

Realizing that maybe it would be best if you just shut up.  You hit the back button and move on.

Anyone?

Believe it or not, I do this quite a bit.

I think a lot do this too -

Maybe because you read what you wrote a few more times?!?!?    biggrin.gif

Well my edit was like this:

..........I am gonna be colored way to positive........

I reread it and realized I should learn to use the correct to, too, two.

I think the newest fad on here is to read your post and say to yourself, "man that thing would look good if it was in a HUGE font and a different color".

Edit: this edit was of a similar variety

Edited by Zeke