Rubin Jones to enter transfer portal...

• Jdawg48 changed the title to Rubin Jones to enter transfer portal...
13 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

Good Luck Rubin. Is he HOF worthy?

So I’m still unsure if all this isn’t just an April fools joke because transferring benefits neither of them; however of all the players who could transfer they should be allowed. Neither has previously transferred. 3-4 years respectably. Ruben yes Scott idk if he had stayed 4 then yes. I think it should be only for players who end their career for UNT but that’s not written in stone anywhere. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CMJ said:

Even after seeing his name written correctly and you still can't spell it right.  And we wonder why he is leaving.

Yep, I'm sure he looked at GMG.com this morning and went, "Son of a Bitch, ol' Andrew spelled my name wrong again.  Time to send him to O.H. Hennessy's office"

Comedy Central Noice GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

On 4/1/2024 at 8:47 PM, THOR said:

who the douchebag cares...players come and go nowadays.  he and his mother talked about their love for north Texas, but whatever

They can still love North Texas while using that extra year for a new experience. He's spent 4 years here. I'm sure there's plenty of alumni on this board with Master's degrees from a place other than UNT. He isn't doing anything different.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

They can still love North Texas while using that extra year for a new experience. He's spent 4 years here. I'm sure there's plenty of alumni on this board with Master's degrees from a place other than UNT. He isn't doing anything different.

I feel  that is BS unless he gets a good offer.  Seems to me Drez and Jame Reese had bad experiences with portal.

• Upvote 1
  • Pissed 1

9 minutes ago, Ross Hodgeson said:

I feel  that is BS unless he gets a good offer.  Seems to me Drez and Jame Reese had bad experiences with portal.

So spending 4 years at a school, getting your bachelor's degree, and then going to a different school for your master's means you don't love the school you got your bachelor's from? Most people do that. The only difference is he plays college sports and most don't. 

• Upvote 7
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

• 3 weeks later...