How bad was that loss?

Matt from A700

Morris just dug himself a "well" he won't be able to crawl out of for along time. That average crowd at DATCU Stadium the first game is gone. Hope he watches how many band parents leave after the half time show.. it will revel a small fan base just like it did with the last 3 HFC who couldn't win games that mattered. 

We are now in a 3-5 year rebuild. And it's going to be a hard rebuild. Watching to see how many 2024 recruits decommit and man that transfer portal will be full of NT players..

I just don't think he can right the ship anytime soon. Just my Opinion

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

Morris just dug himself a "well" he won't be able to crawl out of for along time. That average crowd at DATCU Stadium the first game is gone. Hope he watches how many band parents leave after the half time show.. it will revel a small fan base just like it did with the last 3 HFC who couldn't win games that mattered. 

We are now in a 3-5 year rebuild. And it's going to be a hard rebuild. Watching to see how many 2024 recruits decommit and man that transfer portal will be full of NT players..

I just don't think he can right the ship anytime soon. Just my Opinion

NO, morris has 1 more year to fix this. He will be fired if he wins 2 games next year. The portal has changed the timeline. If texas state can do it, we better

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Venson said:

Damn. If I am Coach Morris, I am playing this on repeat all week. I am going to let the players and coaches know that this is what the football world thinks of us right now. We can either lay down and die or bow our backs and do something about it. Is it the right thing to do? I don't know, but it is what I would do.

Can’t do that and hurt anyone’s feelings in today’s environment. LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

12 hours ago, Marcelo said:

Some moderator deleted my post...

Whoever deleted it or if the moderators decided to delete it they should come forward and face the ridicule. Trying to sweep fan discontent under the rug is a slap to the face. 

You should make it again. Even if I don't agree with you that it's time to fire him you should be able to post your opinion without the threat of it being deleted.

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1

43 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Mosley needs to be looking beyond Morris now. Let him build his team and plan the next hire in 3 years. That's our only path forward now.

Hope Eric cackles maniacally every time they deposit his paycheck.

Making about 20k-ish per week. And that as a decrease in what SL was getting. I'd be laughing, too. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, keith said:

Harry, don’t do this.  It is never the answer.  

It wasn't Harry, JD, or I.

There are a ton of moderators because this site is a bear to moderate.   Someone hid a thread Harry would prefer not to be hidden, and it's back.

Personally I don't care who you want to be fired, as long as:

1. You really are a NT fan and not a troll.
  2. You don't personally  attack someone.
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

Interesting observation Comrade greenminer, may I see your papers...

I know we're just having fun but, I want to be clear: I was not trying to blow up smoke.

Pay attention, and you can see board actions not typical of regular members (pinning/featuring threads), being credited to accounts that are not labeled as mods/admins.

I exchanged a PM with one, and they confirmed they are a mod.

So, if i'm wrong then you commies have fooled me!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

I know we're just having fun but, I want to be clear: I was not trying to blow up smoke.

Pay attention, and you can see board actions not typical of regular members (pinning/featuring threads), being credited to accounts that are not labeled as mods/admins.

I exchanged a PM with one, and they confirmed they are a mod.

So, if i'm wrong then you commies have fooled me!

We have always been at war with EastAsia SMU.

But seriously it's just how the board is configured, Admins has a special banner, mods don't.

However look at the top of the board, click on the staff link, you can see the moderators listed there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2